PDA

View Full Version : I AM GONNA HAVE 2 AND HALF DAY OFF STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!

Mollymop
14-06-2009, 02:06 PM
It works out, cos mum is breaking up from college earlier that I will be having tuesday (as normal) off and Wednesday and half of thurs all to myself!! She breaks up about 4 weeks earlier that the schools - so this week is going to be my last week working fulltime! All the other kiddies are before and after schoolers and I will only be working all day on Monday and fri!

Then I have booked 2 weeks off at the beginning of the summer holidays

Who's jealous!?

I can't get too used to it though!

emler
14-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Sounds good to me! You can be a lady of leisure with me :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
14-06-2009, 02:48 PM
And me :clapping:

Alibali
14-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Enjoy while it lasts!

miffy
14-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Lovely - enjoy yourself!

Miffy xx

christinajanep
14-06-2009, 03:44 PM
wow lucky you, i want to start having either a full day or half a day off, i'm starting my degree soon and dont want to be cramming in study at the weekend... i only have one child on a friday, how do u think i should approach them ?

sarah707
14-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Enjoy the break and try not to run around doing all the jobs! :D

angeldelight
14-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Sounds good to me

Enjoy

Angel xx

The Juggler
14-06-2009, 06:29 PM
wow lucky you, i want to start having either a full day or half a day off, i'm starting my degree soon and dont want to be cramming in study at the weekend... i only have one child on a friday, how do u think i should approach them ?

Do you mean you want to give notice to the Friday child? Must say, I did the same before I started studying, it was kind of how things worked out with lots of new placements but then when I was asked to work on my study day decided I definately needed to keep it.

Trouble
14-06-2009, 07:31 PM
It works out, cos mum is breaking up from college earlier that I will be having tuesday (as normal) off and Wednesday and half of thurs all to myself!! She breaks up about 4 weeks earlier that the schools - so this week is going to be my last week working fulltime! All the other kiddies are before and after schoolers and I will only be working all day on Monday and fri!

Then I have booked 2 weeks off at the beginning of the summer holidays

Who's jealous!?

I can't get too used to it though!

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

it will be nice for you and your little ones but its hard going back to full time,

enjoy as long as you can:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

charleyfarley
14-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Ooohhhh Sandra you are so lucky, make the most pf your time off :thumbsup:

Carol xx

helenlc
14-06-2009, 09:06 PM
I only have one full time mindee at the moment and he goes to pre-school every afternoon.

I am quite enjoying having the 2 1/2 hours to myself (especailly with Wimbledon starting in a week or so!).

I think I will begrudge anyone who wants to come all day and ruin my afternoons!!:laughing: :laughing:

Enjoy it but dont get too used to it!!!