PDA

View Full Version : DO U HAVE WEIRD DREAMS ABOUT YOUR MINDEES??

Mollymop
14-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Gawd help me! I had such a weird dream last night about one of mindees (23 months) -

I dreamt that she changes into a little teddy bear (it made sense at the time:rolleyes: really) and I lost her as a teddy bear when I was in tesco.

I was asking everyone if they had seen a little teddy bear and everyone was helping me find her/it, but no one could.

I kept thinking - Oh no, some kid must have picked her up and taken her home thinking it was a toy!! Then I will never see her again!

it was dramatic!!!:panic: :panic: :laughing:

venus89
14-06-2009, 01:49 PM
:laughing: Oh yes!!

When I'd not been minding very long I went up to bed one night before the old man and was dreaming one of my mindees had to stay the night and sleep in their carseat on the floor in my bedroom. When my husband came up to bed I started telling him not to tread on the baby and getting really worried that he had :laughing:

emler
14-06-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm very worried about you now Mollymop!!!!

LOOPYLISA
14-06-2009, 02:52 PM
No cause i don't have any :laughing:

But i dream most nights, very strange they are too :rolleyes: :D

Mollymop
14-06-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm very worried about you now Mollymop!!!!

I don't blame you for being worried, I am worried too - what if mymindee comes round with a teddy that looks like the one in my dream!????

haribo
14-06-2009, 07:07 PM
haha yes i do but not as much as when i started . my usual one is that i collect kids from school and come home and after a few minutes realise i left the baby in the buggy at the school gate :eek: :eek: its awful i wake up in a cold sweat . and the horrible feeling stays with me for days . lol maybe i need to see someone :laughing: :laughing:

Spangles
14-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Nope can't say that I have.

Mind you, being pregnant, I've had some brilliantly raunchy ones lately! Very nice they are too! Ha ha!

haribo
14-06-2009, 07:24 PM

Mind you, being pregnant, I've had some brilliantly raunchy ones lately! Very nice they are too! Ha ha!

haha i didnt have them when i was pregnant :( :(

Trouble
14-06-2009, 07:45 PM

nice one:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Trouble
14-06-2009, 07:47 PM
i only dream when im due on or stressed

i had a dream about worms the other night, but i was drugged up:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

big hugs let me know if a child turns up with the teddy you part timer:D

aly
14-06-2009, 08:14 PM

lmao I always used to have raunchy ones when pregnant

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Trouble
14-06-2009, 08:16 PM
lmao I always used to have raunchy ones when pregnant

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

did you have a girl by anychance????

aly
14-06-2009, 08:18 PM
did you have a girl by anychance????
Yes Idid!!!

Trouble
14-06-2009, 08:42 PM
i felt like mentaly with son my mind was all over the place

but with daughter i was my normal self

do you feel that or just 1 child

i wonder if spangles is having a girl??????:clapping:

Spangles
14-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Yep I'm having a girl!

I was the same, when I had my son my head was a real mess, I couldn't concentrate, couldn't drive, was depressed but I feel perfectly normal this time. Weird isn't it!

wendywu
14-06-2009, 09:01 PM
I used to have raunchy dreams as well and i had girls:laughing:

But i have had dreams when i have left behind mindees, its horrid and so nice to wake up:(

Trouble
14-06-2009, 09:02 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Twinkles
14-06-2009, 09:17 PM
I had a weird dream about a mindee when I was on a girlie holiday in Spain a couple of months ago and it wasn't even my mindee !:laughing:

I dreamed one of my friends ( also a minder ) woke up to find her mindee had just arrived at the resort for her to look after.
Lovely though he is he has special needs and is very hard work !

Trouble
14-06-2009, 09:19 PM
i think you needed the holiday:laughing: :laughing:

Tippy Toes
14-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Gawd help me! I had such a weird dream last night about one of mindees (23 months) -

I dreamt that she changes into a little teddy bear (it made sense at the time:rolleyes: really) and I lost her as a teddy bear when I was in tesco.

I was asking everyone if they had seen a little teddy bear and everyone was helping me find her/it, but no one could.

I kept thinking - Oh no, some kid must have picked her up and taken her home thinking it was a toy!! Then I will never see her again!

it was dramatic!!!:panic: :panic: :laughing:

This made me laugh out loud! :D How funny! Must of been terrible at the time tho!!! Cus dreams seem so real when your having them!

Most of the replies on here have made me laugh! :jump for joy: Especially the raunchy ones!!! Why didnt I have these when I was pregnant with my little girl?!?! :eek: lol x

charleyfarley
14-06-2009, 09:49 PM
No if I had a dream about one of my mindees it would be a nightmare :eek: :eek:

Carol xx

ORKSIE
14-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Especially the raunchy ones!!! Why didnt I have these when I was pregnant with my little girl?!?! :eek: lol x
Or me, i have a girl, dont remember any love, sexy dreams:eek:
:laughing: :laughing:

Schnakes
14-06-2009, 11:31 PM
When I'd not been minding very long I went up to bed one night before the old man and was dreaming one of my mindees had to stay the night and sleep in their carseat on the floor in my bedroom. When my husband came up to bed I started telling him not to tread on the baby and getting really worried that he had

Oh, I have dreams like this all the time, even now!! I will wake up and start searching in the bedclothes, convinced that they have slept over and they are in the bed and we have suffocated them...or I will wake up and think I have left them somehwhere..or I will wake up and they are in the loft...or numerous other variations on this theme! Its weird and it freaks Mr S out when I wake up in the middle of the night going..."where is x??? Where is she??" At the weekend when Im with my own kids I constantly feel like I have forgotten something.

I think it just goes to show how much stress we are actually constantly under, that it is manifesting itself in our subconciences.

I demand compensation!!! :thumbsup:

Sx

angeldelight
15-06-2009, 07:02 AM
After reading all these I actually now feel fairly normal

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

amirose
15-06-2009, 08:03 AM
I think it just goes to show how much stress we are actually constantly under, that it is manifesting itself in our subconciences.

So true, I am so stressed out by what I am going to be doing with the kids in the summer holidays. I have desperately tried to sort out a timetable with at least one definite plan for each day (i.e Monday adventure playground, Tuesday swimming etc) the trouble is I still don't know which days I have 2 of my mindees and another mindee may be changing and/or increasing his days - and his brother may be coming to - along with my mum wanting to come on some trips but only on days that suit her and a childminder friend who also has her own suggestions - its all got so blooming confusing and I keep having weird restless stressful dreams about it - ahhhhh!

amirose
15-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Oh my god!

Just walked in the kitchen saw the suncream it just triggered my memory ...

Last night I had a dream that I took the baby I look after out and I forgot to put suncream on him (like that would ever actualy happen :rolleyes: ) anyway he turned bright red (like tomato red!) and I was freaking out wondering what I was going to say to his mum :eek: ..... thats it I am officially joining you lot in the looney bin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haribo
15-06-2009, 12:30 PM
lol even at weekends if im out i can suddenly stop in my tracks for a minute and think "wheres the ******* pram ":eek: :eek: before i realise im off duty :laughing: its less frequent now than when i started but still have the odd moment :blush:

Schnakes
15-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Oh My god, MrS and my daughter are always winding me up by suddendly stopping and going "WHERES SO-AND-SO" all panicky and I'll have a heart attack until I realise that they dont come that day or something....they think its a hilarious joke to play!!! :panic: :rolleyes:

Sx

Mollymop
15-06-2009, 09:57 PM
lol even at weekends if im out i can suddenly stop in my tracks for a minute and think "wheres the ******* pram ":eek: :eek: before i realise im off duty :laughing: its less frequent now than when i started but still have the odd moment :blush:

OMG don't remind me! I do that all the time as well hunni!! ha

I had another weird dream last night!!
I dreamt I was napping on the settee and looked up and saw my 8 year old mindee asleep in my buggy in the hallway and I thought "but I thought I took her to school!!??? Now her parents are gonna kill meeeeeeee!!!!!"

Oh help, I need to see someone!

singlewiththree
16-06-2009, 06:21 AM
I used to have raunchy dreams as well and i had girls:laughing:

But i have had dreams when i have left behind mindees, its horrid and so nice to wake up:(

I've had 3 girls and had raunchy dreams with all of them :)

singlewiththree
16-06-2009, 06:24 AM
I also do the looking for kids on a Weds, at the moment both my girls go to nursery and I have no mindees. I sit and have a cuppa and then suddenly it drops to the pit of my stomach "where are they" and I go to the kitchen etc and then remember I left them at nursery :laughing:

Spangles
16-06-2009, 06:51 AM
I guess it's quite similar - although not a dream!

Just remembered that I've been out in the car before on a weekend and looked at the back when reversing and had a sudden panic attack because there are no children in the car seats!

As I say though, that's when I'm awake so what does that say about me!

Schnakes
16-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Right. Talking of stress manifesting itself in your subconscious - last night I had an erotic dream about Phil from the Apprentice!!! Thats it!! I have finally gone and lost my mind!!! Woohoo!!!

Sx