PDA

View Full Version : New e-book about the EYFS and outside play!

sarah707
14-06-2009, 08:27 AM
30 ~ Outside Play – all year long

My inspiration for writing this e-book came from a childminding friend who was groaning that she never knew what to do with the children outside in the cold weather.

She said she wished there was a book she could buy to give her ideas for getting the children motivated to be outside when all they wanted to do was hug a radiator.

There are 4 sections to this e-book depending on the type of planning you use...

1. Multicultural outside planning for each month of the year to follow global events;

2. Group outside planning for each month of the year to follow the seasons;

3. Outside planning to meet each of the 6 areas of learning and development;

4. Individual planning to follow children’s interests.

‘Outside play – all year long’ is priced at £3.99 and is on my website.

I hope you find it useful! :D

miss mopple
14-06-2009, 08:46 AM
thanks sarah :thumbsup:

Will order later as my inspection recommendation was to look at improving outdoor provision :D

Monkey1
14-06-2009, 03:28 PM
I will put the cheque in the post! :thumbsup:

estrelas
14-06-2009, 05:39 PM
ohhh another one!!

Theres still a few others i need to get as well

butterfly
14-06-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm buying it right now!! could you write about how to keep up with all the stuff you write plus everything else?!! i just get started researching one aspect of my provision and you inspire me to look at something else!! thanks!!

estrelas
14-06-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm buying it right now!! could you write about how to keep up with all the stuff you write plus everything else?!! i just get started researching one aspect of my provision and you inspire me to look at something else!! thanks!!

:laughing: :laughing:

I need a organisation ebook to lol

come on Sarah help us out!

RainbowMum
14-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Sarah, please stop! I haven't time to stop & read but you know I cant resist your books!:panic: