PDA

View Full Version : Made me feel good!

charleyfarley
13-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Last Thursday was mindees dads birthday, so when he turned up EARLY and I had to unlock the gates I made a joke about him being early. I wished him a very happy birthday of course but he looked at me really funny , I then thought I'd got the wrong day :eek: But no he said it was his birthday and after asking if lo had given him a lovely card he said yes.

I'd bought a bottle of wine and lo had helped to make a choc treat and a card for dad, We'd wrapped them and made them special.

Anyway on Friday mom drops lo off and said if 'IT HADN'T BEEN FOR ME THEN THEY WOULD NOT HAVE REMEMBERED HIS BIRTHDAY' . So no wonder he looked at me funny the day before and no he hadn't had a card off his son, poor man was embarrassed I think as they had forgotten.

Comes to something when a childminder has to remind parents that it is their own birthday!!!!!!!!!!

I do think though that it is a mega brownie point for me :clapping: :clapping:

That just shows how great we are :thumbsup: Well nurserys wouldn't do that!!!

Carol xxx

Trouble
13-06-2009, 09:42 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

how can they forget his birthday:panic:

Tatjana
13-06-2009, 09:47 PM
LOL, the poor man, how awful for them to have forgotten...but well done you!

xx

mummyof3
13-06-2009, 09:48 PM
That is just so funny !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done you for remembering they must of thought a lot of that and as you say you don't get that in a nursery!

theoldwoman
13-06-2009, 09:51 PM
I once had to give a mum a lift down to town from Playgroup to get a present as her little girl was upset as they had forgotten her birthday!! How can you do that.

Sue

charleyfarley
16-06-2009, 06:17 PM
I once had to give a mum a lift down to town from Playgroup to get a present as her little girl was upset as they had forgotten her birthday!! How can you do that.

Sue

That is just awful, how can you forget your little ones birthday :panic:

Carol xx

angeldelight
16-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Well done Carol

A gold star for you

Angel xx

angeldelight
16-06-2009, 07:13 PM

Sue

Oh how can you do that ?

Angel xx