PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

cherry
15-02-2008, 02:37 PM
I lost 4 children in December, 2 were my main earners and I have advertised everywhere, you name it and my advert is stuck to it. As I live in a small village it's very hard to fill places, I have plenty of after school children as the school bus brings them to the village but nothing much during the daytime.

So I decided to buy the badge from NCMA which says Ofsted Registered Childminder on it. I wear it everywhere and so many people have commented on it. Some have even said that they hadn't realised that I was a childminder they just thought I was a busy mum!!

I haven't had any work enquirys yet but it's only been a week but I thought I would just let you know about the badge.

Cherry :)

miffy
15-02-2008, 02:39 PM
That's worth knowing Cherry - hope it brings you some work

Miffy xx

deeb66
15-02-2008, 02:44 PM
I hadn't thought of that Cherry.

I think that is a really good idea........especially for newly registered minders :)

sarah707
15-02-2008, 04:29 PM
I wear my embroidered tshirts a lot when I'm out and about, esp at the park or somewhere local... I get a lot of comments too :D

cherry
15-02-2008, 04:54 PM
That's a good idea Sarah, what do you have printed on them? Do you put your name and then childminder?

Might have some made up for the summer.

Cherry x

sarah707
15-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Mine say 'Knutsford Childminding' in yellow on a dark blue polo shirt... it's quite eye catching and gets lots of comments.

I got them from dewdrew on ebay - very reasonably priced but there are lots of suppliers out there.

I've had the wording done for the back of the car as well and got a call from that too a while ago, they looked on the website and got my tel number from there. :D

LittleMissSparkles
15-02-2008, 05:09 PM
hope things pick up soon honey xxx