PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Tots Childminding Services

KELLY AMPHLETT
11-06-2009, 08:12 PM
This is my new website address please take a look at it and let me know what you think, Thanks.

www.tinytotschildmindingservices.webs.com

kez
12-06-2009, 12:21 PM
it looks great well done xxx

Beckieboo
12-06-2009, 12:35 PM
It is a great website, well done!!:clapping:

gigglinggoblin
12-06-2009, 03:06 PM
I just wondered if the family you are working for now mind you having so much info about them on your about me page? I know they cant be identified but there is some pretty personal stuff on there.

But it looks really good, easy to get around and I cant see anything missing :)

tinkerbelle
12-06-2009, 03:38 PM
I just wondered if the family you are working for now mind you having so much info about them on your about me page? I know they cant be identified but there is some pretty personal stuff on there.

But it looks really good, easy to get around and I cant see anything missing :)

i agree i wouldnt be too pleased you putting the reason care had stopped ie redundency otherwise its good :thumbsup:

michellethegooner
12-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Nice website! But I agree maybe remove the part about mum being made redundant! Just a thought, but it is a lovely site very nice and easy to read

Mouse
12-06-2009, 04:33 PM
I agree with the others, leave out any info about the mum being made redundant. Just say that you have experience as a nanny of caring for young children & children with special needs.

In your fees you say that you 'except childcare vouchers'. I assume you mean 'accept'.

Paws
15-06-2009, 06:37 PM
There are quite a few spelling mistakes in the 'about me' section. Apart from that and the previously mentioned TMI of another family I think it looks lovely.