PDA

View Full Version : fed up !!!

It's a small world
11-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Spoke to Ofsted this morning to check they had recieved my disclosure as was hoping to get my certificate this week / next week. They have recieved them but advised me that social services in the area I grew up and sent their paperwork. This is the only thing I am waiting for. Got children lined up and everything. So annoying as when had pre reg visit Ofsted lady explained that they were waiting for this info then that was almost 2 months ago. arghhhhh sorry needed to get it off my chest. So annoying as so close........:(

nannis1980
11-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Must be so frustrating when you are so close....I hope it gets sorted soon for you xx

wellybelly
11-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Dont be too upset.

It can be so frustrating - I called Ofsted every day till mine came through (Im very impatient) Use the time to go through your policies and risk assessments and start gathering information you can use for topics.

Im sure it wont be too long.

angeldelight
11-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Hope it gets sorted soon

Angel xx

It's a small world
12-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Thank you for your support. That's what I love about this forum everyone supports one another. It's noce to know we are not alone. Fingers crossed won't be too long.

K x

miffy
12-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Really hope it won't be much longer before you're registered.

You can always have a moan on here........... everyone understands :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

chewy sweets
12-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Trust me i know how annoying these things are!!! Hope it gets sorted soon:thumbsup:

geordiebunny
12-06-2009, 10:00 PM
ohh never even thought about asking how far along they were will give them a ring on mon, but judging by the fact i got health declaration back this morning, as dr not filled in, doesn't look good for me.