PDA

View Full Version : Day out RA? for tomorrow

PixiePetal
11-06-2009, 04:09 PM
I am taking mindee 4 1/2 to the South of England Show tomorrow. Mum thrilled he is having a day out with my DH and myself (don't tell my two, they will be at school!!)

Got car seat, printed map from PC and noted first aid posts and toilets.
Will take all the usual day out stuff - phone, wipes, travelling first aid kit, ID wristband with my mobile number, wrist strap - not usually needed, he is a dream to mind. Picnic, drinks, snacks. Parents details and numbers.
Will have the chat about strangers and staying with me at all times. As I said he is Mr Sensible and very well behaved.

Anything else I should be thinking of?

This is my 1000th post (not including those which don't count :laughing: )

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

loocyloo
11-06-2009, 04:59 PM
have a lovely day. sounds great.

sunhat & suncream or raincoat & wellies ? :laughing:

watching out for other people & anything they may be carrying - hot drinks/plants/????
watch out for cars in car park, animals going to and from arenas ( if that sort of show )

xxx

PixiePetal
11-06-2009, 05:03 PM
have a lovely day. sounds great.

sunhat & suncream or raincoat & wellies ? :laughing:

watching out for other people & anything they may be carrying - hot drinks/plants/????
watch out for cars in car park, animals going to and from arenas ( if that sort of show )

xxx

Thanks. Think that's all covered now :thumbsup:

Should be a great day out and yes it is one of those shows:clapping:

rickysmiths
11-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Have a lovely day. The weather should be lovey-don't eat too many icecreams!!! :blush:

uf353432
11-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Have a lovely day. The weather should be lovey-don't eat too many icecreams!!! :blush:

and if you do keep your receipts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PixiePetal
11-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Must remember receipts. :thumbsup:

Mindee is free to get in, I will put mine through though (better not put DHs entry on accounts :laughing:) Also ice creams :thumbsup: :laughing:

Oh. Fuel too- DH driving as I don't. Usually claim for bus fares.

Mindee will be leaving me after nearly 4 years to go to school so I am glad I am fitting in a special treat for him - he will love it:D