PDA

View Full Version : help

the unsure one
10-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Have been minding for a long time and love my job but hate the eyfs cant understand what it is they wont from us have tried reading loads of different info and the eyfs pack but all just confuse me all the more can any one help how do i make sense of all this were is the best place to start

wellybelly
10-06-2009, 08:38 PM
You've already done it! You've joined us!

There is lots and lots and lots of information on here. If you have a question, start a thread and you wont just get 1 response, you'll get loads.

Have a look in the search option for things that have been bugging you and go from there. If it wasnt for this site, I wouldnt know where to go.

Pipsqueak
10-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Hello and welcome first and foremost.

Next - you have come to the right place - tons of help, advice and support all round the forum - just ask away if you can''t find something.

Next Sarah Nevilles e-books - me and lots of others SWEAR by them - Sarah the voice of reason and explanation. :thumbsup:

the unsure one
10-06-2009, 08:48 PM
you make it all sound so easy were can i find these e-books

sue m
10-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Hiya and welcome. I was minding for many years and gave up and then came back in 07 and was shocked, Ofsted scared me to death! It's ok though, it took me a while but you will get into it, just take it steady. :thumbsup:

mrs c
11-06-2009, 06:32 AM
Hello. Welcome to the forum.

http://www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk/

use this link to get to Sarahs site - I've bought some of her books and they were a great help to me. Also ask on here - someone will always point you in the right direction. Good Luck

angeldelight
11-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Hello and welcome

There is heaps of advice on the forum

Have a look around and see where you want to start then take it from there and ask us so we can guide you

It will be simple when you know how and once you get your head around it

Speak soon

Angel xx