PDA

View Full Version : omg has anyone seen this????

Donkey
10-06-2009, 06:21 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/8093490.stm

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Donkey
10-06-2009, 06:25 PM
just finished reading and even more...

omg!!!

how can this happen? did no one see her taking pictures on her mobile phone?
why on earth was she allowed with her mobile phone in the rooms with the children?

sarahstanbridge
10-06-2009, 06:27 PM
one of my mums was telling about this yesterday!!!

misst104
10-06-2009, 06:51 PM
I heard about this on the news on the radio this evening. Its just so horrific. It made my blood run cold. i feel so much for the parents of the children at the nursery. Unbelievable the depths that some people will stoop to. completely sick :(

Roseolivia
10-06-2009, 06:51 PM
:angry: When did she get the time to take photos, i thought there always had to be 2 people left with children. Even if she was changing nappies would she of had time? I suppose it depends on what the photos were! Whatever they were of i hope she gets the maximum sentence when/if found guilty. She looks so normal as well, i know paedophiles all don't look odd but a lot do. I just feel so sorry for the children and parents especially not knowing if your child is involved.

haribo
10-06-2009, 06:54 PM
its awful . horrible . and i just read the parents have to identify their children from the photos. hope she gets put away for a long time and the others in on it too :angry:

Twinkles
10-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Just awful. I hope she gets what she deserves.

I've known parents to choose nurseries over minders as ' there is always someone else in the room ' well that's blown that theory out of the water !

wellybelly
10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Ive read they linked it to her because of the uniform and the nursery logo, Im disgusted and shocked. Its gonna mean even more checks at reg stage for everyone.

angeldelight
10-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Horrible

Angel xx

CherryBlossom
10-06-2009, 07:27 PM
This has just made me go cold, it makes me feel so sick to know there are evil twisted people like that out there!

Well, i am not even go to say what i think of her because it isn't pleasant!!

I suppose there is no real way to ever know if somebody is dodgy, but I am glad that to become a Child Minder you need to have thorough checks.

They make takes ages to come through lol.. but I would rather wait a lifetime if it meant that sicko's like that, might be stopped from working with Children ever again!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: : :( :( :(

Pudding Girl
10-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Sadly a police check is only a snapshot that on the day it's done, they've not done anything. No-one really can say that anyone is 100% safe.

I can't say what I would like to as it will just look like this :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I suppose a lot of nursery bashing will follow in the media/forums now, which will probably filter down to us CMs once again :(

Tippy Toes
10-06-2009, 08:00 PM
This is so so sad, I cant believe there are people out there like that! How could you even think of doing something like this to an innocent child!!!! Arggh!:angry: So angry. Poor babies x

her8y
10-06-2009, 08:41 PM
This is so so sad for the children and families involved. It sickens me. Cant say what I think coz it would too look like :censored: :censored: :censored:

Pipsqueak
10-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Its appalling and I hope she gets every inch of what she deserves. Totally abhorrant:angry:
I pray and hope that the children involved have only had to endure photos and nothing else. Those poor poor families - my heart goes out to them.

Schnakes
10-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Firstly, I would say that I stand by my comments in the Lounge if anyone has read them.

Aside from that, what really bothers me is that I dont think this will have a negative impact on nurserys - if anything if will be a backlash on us childminders because people will be saying well - if that can go on in a place where people are supposed to watching each other, what the hell is going on if its just you?! Thats a scary thought.

Sx

Mollymop
10-06-2009, 10:44 PM
I think the persons involved should be locked up for life!!!!!!!!!! LIving on nothing but bread and water - with no rights! What kind of person could even think of doing this to a child!!!!!! I am so upset about it.

I am sure the woman who is being CHARGED as something to do with it Shnakes (all though I see what you mean) or else why would htey charge her and make allegations of a serious nature already?

Schnakes
10-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Mollymop - not denying they have a case. Just think that people in this country have rights.

Sx

Schnakes
10-06-2009, 11:40 PM
And, I would like to add, rights that they SHOULD have - even in they did do it - they shoud have the right to a fair trial.

~In addition to this - isnt it usually the case that when the media releases a case before it goes to court the case can be dismissed or the sentance can be leniant because of prejudice??? If so, the media has :censored: this one up, non?

Sx