PDA

View Full Version : Im so impatient!

Tippy Toes
10-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Hi everyone!

Had a set of parents visit last night. Want to place 10 month old with me (hopefully):)

They seemed really happy with what they saw and said they would be in touch etc. But im on pins now waiting for them to call to let me know either way!:panic:

How long (approx) do they usually take to get back to you? I know it depends on different things etc and they dont want the care until September.:blush:

Thanks all

wellybelly
10-06-2009, 12:05 PM
They dont always get back to you! Give it another day or so and make a courtesy call and ask for feedback. Then either way you'll know.

Jules27
10-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Will depend on if they are visiting other minders too or not i guess! Most of mine signed there and then. Only one set who went away to think then came back with a yes. Its the not knowing thats the awful part, its just nice to know one way or the other isn't it??? Fingers tightly crossed its a yes for you!! If you've not heard in a few days I would contact them find out!!:)

Tippy Toes
10-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Will depend on if they are visiting other minders too or not i guess! Most of mine signed there and then. Only one set who went away to think then came back with a yes. Its the not knowing thats the awful part, its just nice to know one way or the other isn't it??? Fingers tightly crossed its a yes for you!! If you've not heard in a few days I would contact them find out!!:)

Your spot on Jules27, I just want to know either way! Its horrible just waiting around! Everytime the phone rings i think 'Is that them?':panic:

I will wait a couple of days and give them a call. Is that a bit cheeky though do you think?:o

xx

uf353432
10-06-2009, 12:21 PM
not really cheeky - you can treat it as a courtesy call - say you have another enquiry and as they came round first you wanted to give them first refusal - at least if they think you are busy they won't feel guilty for saying they have changed their mind - or it might give them some impetus to make a decision.

Tippy Toes
10-06-2009, 12:38 PM
not really cheeky - you can treat it as a courtesy call - say you have another enquiry and as they came round first you wanted to give them first refusal - at least if they think you are busy they won't feel guilty for saying they have changed their mind - or it might give them some impetus to make a decision.

Thats a good idea, thanks alot. I will definately do that :clapping:

By the way i agree about the triangle sandwiches! lol :D