PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a moan too

Gizmo
10-06-2009, 07:29 AM
I have been totally up front and honest with my boss about starting cm he completly understands my reasons and has been great with me.
Then there is the office manager she has just come back from mat leave and heard that I will be leaving, I havent handed in notice yet and boss is fine with this, well office manager said to me yesterday they could just ask me for a date when I am finishing as I am mucking them about :angry:
I was fizzing told her that I didnt need to say I was going and could have held off until I put my notice in before they knew anything.
I am desperate to start cm and really dont need any hassle ready just to hand notice in cos this girl is vv friendly with the md and likes to cause trouble I have been doing most of her job (really well) while she has been off and I think she resents this a bit.
2nd part of moan
I have handed out about 100 business cards and have ad in my car and on my gate and have told EVERYONE and still only 1 enquiry who never called back :panic:
Sorry very long

Chatterbox Childcare
10-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Someone is jealous because they are not in control.

As to business - it seems to of slowed down everywhere - keep going and once you get your first enquiry the rest will follow

CherryBlossom
10-06-2009, 07:51 AM
She just sounds like a cow to me lol.:mad:

I hate it when people try to make your life difficult-nobody complained when
she wanted to have a baby and go off on maternity leave, so why is she trying to make things harder for you!

Just think you will be out of there soon-work WILL come along! Then you won't have to see her again!!

Hope you get work realllllly soon, you have probably done this... but maybe put advert up in all local schools, & maybe notice in your car or window of your home??

xx:o :o

CherryBlossom
10-06-2009, 07:52 AM
She just sounds like a cow to me lol.:mad:

I hate it when people try to make your life difficult-nobody complained when
she wanted to have a baby and go off on maternity leave, so why is she trying to make things harder for you!

Just think you will be out of there soon-work WILL come along! Then you won't have to see her again!!

Hope you get work realllllly soon, you have probably done this... but maybe put advert up in all local schools, & maybe notice in your car or window of your home??

xx:o :o

Sorry half asleep still you already said you put ad in your car!! Silly me ha ha

angeldelight
10-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Hope things start moving for you soon

Angel xx

Miriam
10-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Have you tried netmums? I found both of my lo's on there.

Good luck!!

Allie
10-06-2009, 09:57 AM
The childrens information service of your local council and childcare.co are both good places to advertise.

Shops schools pre-schools and the local paper are also good places to advertise as well

Allie

Bushpig
10-06-2009, 12:16 PM
I hope you find kids soon!!! :thumbsup:

Ignore the OM - as said I bet she's hacked off you coped so well doing her job ;)

Beckieboo
10-06-2009, 12:22 PM
She sounds very jealous!! :angry: Just hang on in there!!!:)
I have had quite a few enquiries from my website through google!! Do you have a website? There are lots of ideas for inspiration on here if you've not!!!

Keep smiling through it!!! Big hugs (())) x

Demonjill
10-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Ooh what a narky :censored:

Just ignore her she is def jealous cos you can do her job better than she can and will want you out so she feels more in control

Your first mindees will come along soon. As everyone is finding just now. Business is slow. TBH im worried about this too when i get registered but since that seems to be taking forever maybe things will have picked up by then!!
Stay happy Joy and fingers x

Tatjana
10-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Your office manager sounds like the one I used to work with, just ignore her.

Alot of us newbie cm's are finding it hard to get enquiries, ((((group hug))), we'll get there soon:thumbsup:

xx

Gizmo
10-06-2009, 04:59 PM
hiya
thanks guys
I am on netmums and childcare.co.uk and my cis as well. Have ads in the shops,school wont take them but the head teacher has my number and said if anyone asks she will pass it on.
Thinking about doing a leaflet drop there is another cm just reg here as well and we where going to put both our details on it but i'm not too sure I want to do that, what do you think ?