PDA

View Full Version : do you use two diaries for siblings?

mozarella
09-06-2009, 03:49 PM
To communicate with the parents? do you have one per child or can you have one per family?

Spangles
09-06-2009, 03:50 PM
I had one per child for siblings although they did come on separate days. Mind you, if they came on same day would still do separate as they are individuals and some info will be different.

angeldelight
09-06-2009, 03:51 PM
I have one per child

Angel xx

grindal
09-06-2009, 03:51 PM
I do not mind siblings but I think I would probably use 2 different books - nicer for looking back on at a later date. that said, parents may prefer one, but one side of page for one and otherside for the other....
Well, thats my helpful post for the day :blush:

Mouse
09-06-2009, 04:01 PM
I do one diary for both children. They go everywhere & do everything together, so I would be repeting myself if I did 2 diaries. Also, if I'm sending info about trips out etc, I wouldn't want to be writing it twice.

I do write separate bits for each ie. X said this, or Y played with that.

loocyloo
09-06-2009, 04:09 PM
i do one per child, regardless of it they are siblings!

but they share an invoice :D and newsletter!

x

mozarella
09-06-2009, 04:27 PM
i seem to be writting the same thing appart from maybe the way they do things.

Pudding Girl
09-06-2009, 04:27 PM
I do one diary for both children. They go everywhere & do everything together, so I would be repeting myself if I did 2 diaries. Also, if I'm sending info about trips out etc, I wouldn't want to be writing it twice.

my thoughts too. if parents expressly wanted two diaries I would do two though, but a bit pointless as it's repeating yourself

sarah707
09-06-2009, 05:07 PM
I do one diary but I do 2 learning journeys.

In the diary I try and say different positives about each child :D

PixiePetal
09-06-2009, 05:13 PM
I do one diary but I do 2 learning journeys.

In the diary I try and say different positives about each child :D

Me too!

Only want to write once about nappies needed, trip we will be on etc. Mum uses it to put my money in each week and write about when inhaler is needed. She has 3 other kids at school, don't want to give her even more to keep in check.

atmkids
09-06-2009, 06:16 PM

That's what I do

madasahatter
09-06-2009, 06:17 PM
I have one for each child, some of the things are repeated but as they are 3 and 1 there are a lot of different things too.

ORKSIE
09-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I looked after brothers and had one diary between them, worked for me:thumbsup: Parents were happy too:)