PDA

View Full Version : want to arrange for a group of 10yr old + to do a first aid course question?

whisper_1981
09-06-2009, 02:56 PM
:)
Hi not sure if I am putting this in the right place but was just a thought although I am a little stuck. I am in the Gillingham area and am looking for a course for my 10yr old to do on basic first aid, reason being though holidays she is going to be around allot of the time so thought maybe if she had some knowledge of first aid if anything was to happen weather in the home or out and about or maybe when she is at school she will have some knowledge of what to do and what not to do.

Anyway I have spoken to pulse who are happy to do a basic first aid course for children around the age of 10yrs + and said if I can get a group together they will be happy to run a course. So my thought was to see if anyone had any children around this age that are reasonably local and happy to spread the cost maybe would like their children to take part?

Any thoughts or ideas would be great

Minstrel
09-06-2009, 03:16 PM
I think its a great idea! :thumbsup:

estrelas
09-06-2009, 03:22 PM
I also think thats a good idea

rickysmiths
09-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Your idea is brilliant. Have you got a St John Ambulance near you cause they do First Aid for all ages all the time? We have one down the road from us and its almost run along the lines of a Scout Group.

whisper_1981
09-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Your idea is brilliant. Have you got a St John Ambulance near you cause they do First Aid for all ages all the time? We have one down the road from us and its almost run along the lines of a Scout Group.

hi i have but they wanted £35 a head even tho i have done mine both basic and pediatric fist aid they said i'd have to pay for myself just to sit there lol works out cheaper to get a group of children together and spread the cost that way