PDA

View Full Version : half term

littlepixies
15-02-2008, 08:02 AM
hiya, what you got planned to do in half term..... im trying to get a busy week going as i really dont want any days indoors with them all....

wed afternoon i go stay n play
friday morn i go stay n play

still leaves mon,tues,thurs.
did think bout going to gambadoos ball pool but its an hr there and hr bck and oyu only get 2 hrs

gonna go to ikea and get some flower pots for children to decorate, then get them to plant sunflowers which we can then watch stages of growth not sure if its right time of year??
going to make cress heads using old egg shells.
going to another childminders maybe one day

angeldelight
15-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Sounds like you have a good week lined up

Our half term was this week - so today is our last day
We have been active though and it was a fun week

We are making lots of cakes today yummy ha

Angel xx

emler
15-02-2008, 08:29 AM
It has been half term here this week too. We did lots of Valentines activities and were also able to get out and about because the weather has been so good. I'm off now until Tuesday (hooray) not sure if I mentioned that already?????:D

Emler x

angeldelight
15-02-2008, 08:29 AM
yes emler i am sure you did !!!! ha

xx

emler
15-02-2008, 08:30 AM
he he he!

Emler x

angeldelight
15-02-2008, 08:30 AM
so very mean ha

xx

emler
15-02-2008, 08:31 AM
I will stop mentioning it now - I promise!

Emler x

angeldelight
15-02-2008, 08:32 AM
haha well its been drummed into me now so I dont think I will be able to forget even if you never mention it again haha

xx

ruby
15-02-2008, 08:42 AM
our half term was this week
we did valentines craft, went to the museum and park

didn't go any where yesterday as we had a lady come about childminding her daughters
but are going to techniquest for the day today
we have had a lovely week not as many children as we thougth

cathy and rachel

charleyfarley
15-02-2008, 08:47 AM
I will stop mentioning it now - I promise!

Emler x

No don't stop as I'm off too till Tuesday also:clapping:

Although mindees mom did invite me round today so Mitchell and O could have a play.

Nice of her I know but why would I want to spend my day off at her house, as much as I love O.

They play together all week here

Carol xx

deeb66
15-02-2008, 09:37 AM
It is also our half term next week.

I had planned loads of different activites and outings to do only to hear from different parents.....

sorry forgot to tell you but XXXX won't be here on XXX day!

Now got a really higeldy pigeldy week :(

LittleMissSparkles
15-02-2008, 10:09 AM
I only have the mindees I usually have during the day next week so will be quietish !!!! have made no plans as such , how bad am I !!!!!

xxx

Banana
15-02-2008, 10:21 AM
I dont have anything special planned. I only have the usual mindees not any after schoolers so mostly do our usual routines
xx

littletreasures
15-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Sorry to make you all jealous, but I am doing ...............

NOTHING!!!

All my mindees are teachers children, so I don't have to have them during the holidays, and as two of mine that are home are nearly 14 and 16, they can sort themselves out.

If I am really lucky Toby (16) may even bring me breakfast in bed a few days. He knows how to keep on the good side of Mummy!!!
Jules

deeb66
15-02-2008, 12:13 PM
As you all know I got no kids today so I was doing some housework....

I started to dust and polish around the computer area and suddenly I have found myself sitting here on this site again.

Nigel reckons I am an addict :D