PDA

View Full Version : SO ANGRY!!!

hollybritten
09-06-2009, 12:39 PM
I have been let down again, this time the person didnt even turn up, or let me know!!!
What is the point?!?!
How can people be so rude!!!:angry:

Ripeberry
09-06-2009, 01:13 PM
I know, very annoying. Do you have their number, maybe you could ask them if they are coming? Lots of people just don't think about anyone else these days.
Hope you get some better ones :)

her8y
09-06-2009, 01:13 PM
I have only had this happen to me once and its sooooo frustrating:angry: I made myself feel better by thinking it was a lucky escape and it was better to find out how unreliable the parents were at interview stage rather than further down the line!:D

Spangles
09-06-2009, 01:14 PM
I would be really angry too, it's rude and inconsiderate.

Maybe there's a good reason or, if not, you're well rid I'd say!

Hope you get some decent people enquire soon.

x

Deb
09-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Did you ring this morning to check arrangements? I always do that now - sort of reminds them or gives them the chance to say if they have changed their minds.

Tatjana
09-06-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm not surprise you're angry, it's soo rude, it happened to me too. Like someone already mentioned count yourself lucky you won't have to deal with someone so unreliable.

xx

mum2two
09-06-2009, 01:23 PM
I hate it too. It only takes two mins to call & say we're not needed... :angry:

Some people just have no consideration, and think we just sit around doing nothing all day!

xx

Tippy Toes
09-06-2009, 01:25 PM
I would be so mad. You get yourself all ready for the visit and then they dont turn up.

I think what Deb said is a v good idea - i will be`doing this in the future.

If i was u i would give them a call x

hollybritten
09-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Stupidly i didnt take their number, i did email yesterday to confirm, and emailed today to say they could have let me know!

Pudding Girl
09-06-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm in the how rude! camp - takes two mins to phone or even dash off a text if embarrassed.

If I ever get a call from someone who was a no show in the past, then I tell them I am sorry I won't meet them, no spaces for them!

You do get sick of being walked all over.