PDA

View Full Version : where can i buy a weather chart?

sweets
08-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know where i can buy a nice one? any recomendations? i have a weather poster up next to the mindees dinner table and they are always pointing to what the weather is and i just thought i would be nice to have a proper chart on the wall that they could alter during the day.
I did think of cutting the poster up and laminating it but a proper chart would be better.

ORKSIE
08-06-2009, 09:14 PM
From Baker Ross, I have a calender which shows:~
Day, date, Year, Special occasions, and weather.
Kids love it.
BTW its magnetic, sticks on my fridge:thumbsup:

christinajanep
08-06-2009, 09:22 PM
i brought a basic weather chart then printed off pictures of all the different types of clothes the children would wear depending on the weather (scarf, hat,gloves,shorts,hat,t shirt etc) and laminated them. The kids love coming in and sticking the different clothes onto it.

georgie456
08-06-2009, 09:23 PM
I found one on sparklebox which you laminate and can change the date, season, weather etc etc. I'll try and track down a link...

I think this is it:
http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/topic/season/other.html

I printed the Classroom Daily Calendar one, and the kids love it.

sweets
08-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Brilliant thanks:)

sarah707
09-06-2009, 06:58 AM
We made a lovely one with instructions from the CBeebies website - I think it was Tweenies :D

Buzz Lightyear
09-06-2009, 07:08 AM
I too have the one from Sparklebox and the kids love playing weatherman!

MissTinkerbell
09-06-2009, 09:24 AM
From Baker Ross, I have a calender which shows:~
Day, date, Year, Special occasions, and weather.
Kids love it.
BTW its magnetic, sticks on my fridge:thumbsup:

I have this one too

angeldelight
09-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Why not make your own

http://blissfullydomestic.com/blissful-kids/weather-charts-for-preschoolers/

Angel xxx

katickles
09-06-2009, 12:44 PM
We have the sparklebox one aswell - which reminds me, yesterday my mindee decided to put the sun out of the cat flap, which blew away!! Must make another sun:rolleyes:

angeldelight
09-06-2009, 10:48 PM
We have the sparklebox one aswell - which reminds me, yesterday my mindee decided to put the sun out of the cat flap, which blew away!! Must make another sun:rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: