PDA

View Full Version : Mr brother needs a Childminder-Pinner

RedDragon
08-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Remember a while ago I mentioned my brother will need a CM soon.

Well, that time is upon us.

Child is 15 months - not sure what she is like as I have only met her a couple of times (due to distance) but can honestly say my brother and his wife are fabulous. Easy going, friendly etc.

They need Childcare around August time - I think 3 days a week.

angeldelight
08-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Would be nice if you get someone on here who can help

Good luck

Angel xx

RedDragon
08-06-2009, 03:54 PM
That would be ideal as I like the sound of everyone on here.

My brother phoned 2 CM's - 1 said they were full and the other said they no longer CM. I asked if the CM who was full recommended anyone else but he said no. I said he could always go to Pre Schools and ask the staff there if there was anyone they would recommend.

They would be a great couple to have as parents (I mean for us Cm's) as they would pay on time, etc etc - they know all the do's and don't from speaking to me lol - I mentioned that large birthday and Christmas gifts are a must :laughing:

rickysmiths
08-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I remember you telling us this a while ago. 5 years ago there would have been two of us but we both moved out to Herts at the same time.

Where will your brother and sil be working?

RedDragon
08-06-2009, 04:20 PM
I've just text him but there is no answer. I think 1 works at London bridge - but that is a guess - as soon as he answers I will let you know.:thumbsup:

Playmate
08-06-2009, 04:26 PM
I live very close to pinner, and already have 2 children who live in Pinner. Not quite sure on my vacancy status at the moment and depends on days. If you want to PM I can send you our details.

RedDragon
08-06-2009, 04:26 PM
I live very close to pinner, and already have 2 children who live in Pinner. Not quite sure on my vacancy status at the moment and depends on days. If you want to PM I can send you our details.

Yes please.xx.

huggableshelly
08-06-2009, 04:31 PM
hope you get sorted soon xxx

RedDragon
08-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Got all the details on my little bro-All messages will be gratefully received