PDA

View Full Version : i know its been asked a million times before - but....

kindredspirits
08-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Morton Michel or NCMA????? :panic: NCMA are about £30 dearer for renewal. I quite like the idea of going with MM and being able to use my own contracts but i still want to look professional iykwim. Does MM give you as good support as NCMA if you have contract issues etc?? Also i have had a problem contract whilst insured with NCMA and have decided not to persue the rest of the money from her - but if she decides to try and create trouble once my NCMA insurance lapses will MM take it on??

help please my brain won't make decisions these days!!! :laughing:

Daftbat
08-06-2009, 05:39 PM
I am not sure that MM will take on disputes done under and ncma contract but i am happy to be proven wrong.

I have recently cancelled membership with NCMA and gone with MM. I have done my own contracts etc and whilst it took a bit of time they are done now so no more work needed.

Re possible disputes - you could do a contract review and make out a new one anyway which i am sure MM would help with if needed. Alternatively just use the small claims court, its a simple porcedure, afterall, a contract is a contract whichever paperwork you have used.

kindredspirits
08-06-2009, 07:06 PM
i'm not worried about taking this woman to court for the money SHE owes me - but she seems to think she is entitled to her deposit back (which covered 2 weeks of a 4 week notice period). so if i leave NCMA and she decides to try and sue me for the deposit back do you think MM will help?? (i suppose i should call and ask them! lol)

do you mind me asking, what type of paper do you use on your own contracts? I really like the professionalism of the NCR paper but would love to print my own.