PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd waaahoooo of the night...

Buzz Lightyear
07-06-2009, 07:20 PM
because last night, yes, a Saturday night, DH and I sat down and sorted out my spreadsheets for my first couple of months of accounts. I had managed to screwball scramble them right up! I knew what I had done wrong, just had no idea how to rectify it. So DH managed to set me on the right path and then away I went, entering all my receipts in and now, they're bang up to date - yippee!

I've had a very productive weekend to say the least. So much for resting and oh...... it's Monday again tomorrow - boo hoo :(

Just kidding, quite looking forward to it :clapping:

estrelas
07-06-2009, 07:23 PM
good god you've been busy :eek: :eek:

I haven't even looked at mine lol, or my sef, haven't had a second the last two weeks due to half term etc

hopefully will get back on track this week

Bet your feeling loads better now :)

Buzz Lightyear
07-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Definitely am, feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Feeling great! Know now I can relax this evening and well... all evenings this coming week too. Just going to make sure I do my accounts at least once a week so I dont fall behind. So pleased I decided to do them on the computer though :)

estrelas
07-06-2009, 07:27 PM
wanna come here and do mine??

I'll pay ya in wine ??

ORKSIE
07-06-2009, 07:29 PM
My DH always helps me, He better at maths than me, I cant work out %ages:blush:

Chatterbox Childcare
08-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Excellent news - glad you got your head around it - now have fun with the children