PDA

View Full Version : fortune teller

estrelas
07-06-2009, 07:18 PM
nothing to do with minding lol

But just wondered if anyone has been to one?

Do you believe in it?

would you want to?

haribo
07-06-2009, 07:24 PM
ive been to a few! one was uncannily accurate in what she saw in the future . since my dad died though i have been to mediums instead - one was amazing and a few have been rubbish lol xx why are you asking are you going to see one x

estrelas
07-06-2009, 07:26 PM
No i'd be to scared :blush:

Just been talking about dreams today and ity sort of followed on in the convo

i'd be scared they'd tell me something bad

My mum died two years ago,and i always though of going to see a medium but i think it would freak me a bit

ORKSIE
07-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Have neva been, to a fortune teller or a medium.
Not sure if I want to, I do believe and I think I worried what might happen:eek:

ORKSIE
07-06-2009, 07:27 PM
No i'd be to scared :blush:

My mum died two years ago,and i always though of going to see a medium but i think it would freak me a bit

Thats what I think too.
I would be well freaked out:eek:

Ripeberry
07-06-2009, 08:40 PM
I've been to a couple and they are usually quite accurate.
The last one was almost a year ago and she said that my mind was so full she was finding it hard to see (i was in the middle of setting up as a childminder and trying to learn the EYFS), also my mum was not well and lots of other things going on.
She said she would get better (she did) and that it would take a long time to get established as a childminder (too right) but that i would be sought after once people knew about me.
She also said, someone would try to spread nasty rumours about me (found out it was the un-registered CM) as i'm in her territory.
This has blown over now.
But they are NOT allowed to give you bad news, if they see anything bad they won't mention it.

jeanybeany
07-06-2009, 08:51 PM
I went about 6 weeks ago. She was pretty spot on, knew how many kids I'd got and what hubby did and that. Also knew the type of work I did. It was my first time and it did freak me out a bit afterwards but only as she asked me if I'd lost a baby (I haven't) and that upset me a little as she said it was strong. Afterwards I put it down to my mum losing my twin in the first few weeks of pregnancy. She said it was definately in the past. She also said I would return to study, branch out and be very successful once my children were settled in school.

we will see :laughing:

It was an experience of mixed emotions and when I think back I may have give some of it away.

I would say you never know until you try

PixiePetal
07-06-2009, 09:56 PM
I would love to see a medium, the time just seems right. Lots has happened over the past few years and I would be interested if anything was picked up on.

My siblings have all been to clairvoiants (sp?), readers, fortune tellers.

One day I will find the time to go :)

Tatjana
07-06-2009, 11:08 PM
I would like to but am worried about going to one that's not genuine, I'd like someone to recommend one...but that hasn't happened yet!

xx

Mollymop
08-06-2009, 06:59 AM
My mum always says never to send a fortune teller away from your door without buying something or they will curse you. I tell her not to be so supersticious.

One told me once that I was going to have 3 kids, I told her no way i am have no more (I had one at the time), and now I have 2. Wonder if she is gonna be right after all?

CherryBlossom
08-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi,

I have never actually had a reading, but the work I have been doing whilst studying is involved with Psychics, and a few times they have mentioned bits and pieces to me. It is interesting.

I don't really have an interest in going for a reading myself, and I think they can be addictive! I think i would rather just wait and see what happens in life!

The Juggler
08-06-2009, 04:47 PM
I went to a psychic supper where you sit at groups of tables and different mediums come and sit with you (on rotation). They speak to everyone individually. I went with my sister and spooky things happened they talked about our nan and unborn babies and names etc were too coincidental for guessing. They also said similar things to both of us even though they had no idea we were together.

It was just oddly reassuring, not scary! Don't think they are meant to tell you if anything bad - I would avoid Tarot cards for that reason.

Gizmo
08-06-2009, 05:18 PM
have never been to one but always a bit curious
my mum used to go to loads years back and she was told my sister and I would always have the same initials and we do we both married guys with the same letter at beginning of surname and mum also had her tea leaves read years ago and was told she would come into 3 bits of money that same night she went into work and found a pound note torn into 3 pieces spooky or what :eek: