PDA

View Full Version : Kitten photos

Tatia
06-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Here are the photos taken last night. There's a bit of blood so sorry for the squeamish! But she's all tidy and dry now, with proper bedding in place of the old towel. :)

I've got a definite home for the all tiger striped one and I'm waffling between keeping the white one and the grey and white one. Can't decide so will wait as they grow and get a feel for their personalities.

These photos are not in the proper order but seem to go from last to first, which is annoying. Still, hope you enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonysingleton/sets/72157619313565072/

breezy
06-06-2009, 07:30 PM
oh Tatia, they're wonderful, thank you so much for sharing, Luna looks like she's being a fantastic mum!

LOOPYLISA
06-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Awwww they are lovely x :thumbsup:

Tatia
06-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks Breezy. They are pretty adorable! For the record, those are not my manky toes in the photos but my DDs! :laughing: I'd never dream of being caught with chipped polish!:eek:

Joannechildmind
06-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks Breezy. They are pretty adorable! For the record, those are not my manky toes in the photos but my DDs! :laughing: I'd never dream of being caught with chipped polish!:eek:

Im sorry Tatia but i wasnt looking at the chipped polish i would never have noticed i was mesmerized by the goegeous kittens. They truly are lovely.

Well done Luna!!! :clapping:

littletreasures
06-06-2009, 07:56 PM
They are gorgeous. Luna looks like she is being a good mum as well xx

nannysue
06-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Well Done Luna, they are beautiful :thumbsup:

misst104
06-06-2009, 08:17 PM
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! :) :) :) I Love kittens :thumbsup:

xxx

breezy
06-06-2009, 08:20 PM

didn't even notice, too busy looking at kittens, have you named them? which ones Nova?

her8y
06-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Ahhhhhh They are so cute:D

wendywu
06-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Luna is lovely, i think you should keep the two kittens that do not have homes.:)

ORKSIE
06-06-2009, 09:34 PM
OMW thankyou for that. they are fab!
I would find it hard to pass them on, but of course i realise you cant.
Are you out of interest keeping one or two:huh:
Well done Luna(which is a fab name)

Peppa
06-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Awww thank you verymuch, i rushed home from a bbq to check for photos! :blush: well done luna!

Roseolivia
07-06-2009, 08:03 AM
How cute, i'd love a cat but partner is allergic and won't let me have one.

miffy
07-06-2009, 08:12 AM
They're lovely.

Never noticed anyone's toes - too busy watching kittens :laughing:

Thanks for sharing

Miffy xx

angeldelight
07-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Glad everything went ok

How cute thanks for sharing

Angel xx

Annie_T
07-06-2009, 09:05 AM
aww so cute .. well done to mummy ... x

Tatia
07-06-2009, 09:05 AM
I really can't decide between the white and the grey and white! One of them will be Nova but at the moment, we're calling them in no particular order - Nova, Astra and Comet. Tony and Seri want to keep the white one but Scout and I are leaning towards the grey and white. I must point out that Tony was adamant throughout the pregnancy that we wouldn't be keeping any but even his hard, cat-hating heart has been softened by their kittenish adorability! He even took a photo of them this morning for me cos I was sleeping and Luna had gone off to eat and he thought they looked really sweet all curled up together. :)

Life is good with kittens in the house!

tas
07-06-2009, 09:14 AM
I love the kittens! the photos are great thanks for sharing they are gorgeous, I would want to keep them all!!!! :laughing: x

Twinkles
07-06-2009, 11:43 AM
They are adorable ! I love the pic of Luna leaning back with a smile on her face :D

Tatia
07-06-2009, 11:56 AM
I know, Twinks, that's my favourite, too. She looks very pleased with herself and so she should be!

breezy
07-06-2009, 01:52 PM
I really can't decide between the white and the grey and white! One of them will be Nova but at the moment, we're calling them in no particular order - Nova, Astra and Comet. Tony and Seri want to keep the white one but Scout and I are leaning towards the grey and white. I must point out that Tony was adamant throughout the pregnancy that we wouldn't be keeping any but even his hard, cat-hating heart has been softened by their kittenish adorability! He even took a photo of them this morning for me cos I was sleeping and Luna had gone off to eat and he thought they looked really sweet all curled up together. :)

Life is good with kittens in the house!

There's only one answer to that keep both, then everyone's happy :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

kindredspirits
07-06-2009, 03:47 PM
ohhhhh good job i don't know where you live - i'd be in in the middle of the night for a spot of cat-napping! ;) they are soooo adorable - my DS would be over the moon with a kitten but since we plan to move to Spain soon it'll be a good idea to wait i think! :(

Tups
08-06-2009, 09:01 PM
There lovely i love cats:thumbsup:

sweets
08-06-2009, 09:03 PM
they are gorgeous! have they fluffed up a bit more yet? would love to see some more piccies please:laughing:

Tatia
08-06-2009, 09:14 PM
They are definitely dryer and fluffier now. She's leaving the nest a bit more to come out for food and loving from me. She's also starting to return to her favourite chair for napping a bit, too.

Kittens look adorable all curled up on top of each other. I could watch them for hours!

wendywu
08-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Well come on Tatia we need more photos.

Seeing that you were on the forum when they started to be born i think you should keep one for yourself and keep the other one as the forum kitten. Like our mascot. Cute and soft on the outsde but a tiger inside, just like a CM really:laughing:

sonia ann
09-06-2009, 06:55 AM
what gorgeous photos and how wonderful to see them born, thank you for sharing:)

Mollymop
09-06-2009, 06:58 AM
Oh, they are so gorgeous Tatia. Well done Luna xx

Tatia
09-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Awww bless, Forum Kitty!:cool: I'll get some more photos on soon. We've been trying not to disturb the happy family too much as Luna tried to move them behind a cupboard. I put them back in the basket and moved the basket into the alcove under Seri's desk and she is content with that but I am trying to curb my desire to interfere!

kindredspirits
09-06-2009, 12:12 PM
wow its amazing how animals have such a great parenting instinct! my next door neighbour used to breed cats they had about 30 and 2 yorkie dogs - one of the mums had a litter of 1 and sort of abandoned the baby so one of the dogs took it upon herself to rear it and keep it safe and warm... so cute (unfortunately the dog accidently killed it by picking it up a bit too hard, but the moral of the story is nice! :( )

Blackhorse
09-06-2009, 12:31 PM
ohhhhh good job i don't know where you live - i'd be in in the middle of the night for a spot of cat-napping! ;) they are soooo adorable - my DS would be over the moon with a kitten but since we plan to move to Spain soon it'll be a good idea to wait i think! :(

I think I would join you on your cat-napping trip...!!

The pics are soo cute!! AAAwwwwwhhhhh