PDA

View Full Version : Dolls house

sweets
06-06-2009, 06:41 PM
I am looking to buy a wooden dolls house, my 12 year old neice has the elc victorian house but she won't let me have it! lol
I think its a bit big for what i want anyway. Does anyone have one that they would recommend? I have seen one an elementree one on e-bay but it doesn't say much about it so if anyone has it can they let me know if its sturdy enough for a 2 year old to play with please?
I'd like one that i can leave out all the time but with doors that shut so it looks neat and tidy at weekends!:)

miss mopple
06-06-2009, 06:56 PM
I have the pink roof pintoy one on here

http://www.amazingdollshousecompany.co.uk/childrens.html

the kids love it :thumbsup:

Bushpig
06-06-2009, 07:43 PM
I got mine on ebay - was £45 for the house and all the pieces inside :thumbsup:

I have snce bought quite a few more goodies for it :blush:

I LOVE it!!!! It IS ofr the kids (too), promise :littleangel:

Peppa
06-06-2009, 09:49 PM
can i put this through my books? my dd has a plastic house but i wanted a wooden one for downstairs that everyone can use, plus my dd's is falling apart and small

youarewhatyoueat
07-06-2009, 12:06 AM
They did a wood one in toys r us for £50 it had loads of furniture and people with it and was quite slimline,I bought one for the local toddler group and its survived so far.
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?fh_eds=%ef%bf%bd&fh_search=dolls+house&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=0&fh_location=%2f%2ftrus%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7bt rus_trus%7d%2fitemtype%3dproduct&omitxmldecl=yes

peanuts
07-06-2009, 01:45 AM
ive got the wooden toys r us one, its great comes with lots of furnature.

mrs c
07-06-2009, 05:46 AM
Wow. Looking at the time of the last two posts. Are cmndrs doing night shift or so excited about eyfs that they just can't sleep :happy banana: :happy banana: :joker: :joker:

manjay
07-06-2009, 06:16 AM
Wow. Looking at the time of the last two posts. Are cmndrs doing night shift or so excited about eyfs that they just can't sleep :happy banana: :happy banana: :joker: :joker:

Or maybe just a little bit mad:laughing:

I have a wooden ELC one I bought off ebay with loads of goodies. Very sturdy and my children love it

singlewiththree
07-06-2009, 07:02 AM
They did a wood one in toys r us for £50 it had loads of furniture and people with it and was quite slimline,I bought one for the local toddler group and its survived so far.
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?fh_eds=%ef%bf%bd&fh_search=dolls+house&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=0&fh_location=%2f%2ftrus%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7bt rus_trus%7d%2fitemtype%3dproduct&omitxmldecl=yes

I've had this one for a year and the doors have fallen off twice and they are really small screws. Maybe its my DIY skills as it came flat pack. I only have three daughters but have had it downstairs for mindees.

miffy
07-06-2009, 08:34 AM
I have the pink roof pintoy one on here

http://www.amazingdollshousecompany.co.uk/childrens.html

the kids love it :thumbsup:

That's a lovely one

Miffy xx

The Juggler
07-06-2009, 12:07 PM
I am looking to buy a wooden dolls house, my 12 year old neice has the elc victorian house but she won't let me have it! lol
I think its a bit big for what i want anyway. Does anyone have one that they would recommend? I have seen one an elementree one on e-bay but it doesn't say much about it so if anyone has it can they let me know if its sturdy enough for a 2 year old to play with please?
I'd like one that i can leave out all the time but with doors that shut so it looks neat and tidy at weekends!:)

I got the old ELC on ebay fro £35 with all the dolls and furniture. The one they sell now doesn't seem nearly as sturdy either. I have one very similar to the pintoy one brand new and flatpacked at home. Not sure where you are based. i bid for it at the same time as the ELC one and won both bids! send me a PM if you're interested.

louised
07-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Home Bargains do a really sturdy one with furniture and dolls for £20 my 3 under 3's love it