PDA

View Full Version : What 7 seater cars have people got????

honey
06-06-2009, 12:37 PM
I have got an 807 peugeot at the mo but i am thinking about changing it!!!! Had a look today and there only seems to be - ford galaxy ( seat/vw equivalent) and the kia sedona plus what i already have . I did look at zafiras but found the boot to be too small. AS well as being a full 7 seater plus room for double pram, school bags and a trombone! It needs to be able to tow a caravan

Please help or advise

miss mopple
06-06-2009, 12:41 PM
There was a thread about this the other day so may be wiorth a search.

I have a previa and wouldnt have anything else. The boot space is fab even with 7 seats in it :thumbsup:

honey
06-06-2009, 12:49 PM
yeah i have just noticed it thankyou:blush::blush::blush:

I did look at previa online i'll try and find somewhere to go and look at one thanks

helenlc
06-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I have a Galaxy and its lovely, very comfortable. Boot not brilliant although I can get a double umbrella in there on its side but not much else.

I used to have a Previa and must admit I miss the space (and 8th seat we had in ours) especially the boot space even with all seats in use.

aly
06-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Why are you changing the peugeot??
I got the citroen version and I know a few people have said they are better than the peugeot version!!

I used to have the old previa and it was fab * seats..but the extras were lap belts.

The Galaxy's are quite a good size although I am not certain of the boot size. I didn't even bother with a Zafira as the boot was way too small for a double and single.

good luck

happytotschildminding
06-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Have seat alhambra - love it and can fit a buggy in the boot but not much else!
Carol

MissTinkerbell
06-06-2009, 03:02 PM
We have a Galaxy and my double pushchair fits in the boot quite easily. We've also fitted in 3 scooters at the same time although I'm not too sure how!!

Hubby is thinking of changing to a C-Max next time and assures me the boot space is OK - not seen it myself though.

honey
06-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Why are you changing the peugeot??

I am thinking of changing it as i have had it for 6 years now and i have just got bored.

ORKSIE
06-06-2009, 04:16 PM
I now have a Zafira, I love it.
It seems like a flippin bus to me at the mo cos i am used to driving a Renault Clio:laughing:
It drives so smoothly has loads of space,as at the min I only have 6 seats up. I will very rarely need 7 seats, but I got it cos I was fed up when I could not go out in the car cos I needed an extra seat, usually in the hols when I have an extra child.

aly
06-06-2009, 04:21 PM
I am thinking of changing it as i have had it for 6 years now and i have just got bored.
You are like me then I like change ha ha

Beckieboo
06-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi,
I have a chrysler grand voyager and i love it!! It is so comfortable and spacious and the boot size is excellent, i have my double buggy, single pram and all my other bits and bobs in the boot!!! wouldnt have anything else!!!:)
Although next year we will be looking to change, only because we will be needing eight seats!!:(

It has been joked though that i will soon be needing a mini bus like edie mccredies from balamory!!!! :) The thing is, i dont think it is a joke, i do think i may aswell get a mini bus!!!! :laughing:

Good luck on the car hunt!!!

clorogue
06-06-2009, 04:42 PM
I have a Peugeot 807 and love it! The best selling point is the sliding doors for the children to go in out out easily so much better than an ordinary opening rear door in the car parks and risk hitting other cars as the doors can be so big. Good luck!

marian
06-06-2009, 04:48 PM
I have a Kia Sedona :)

Love the sliding doors and I can get a triple umberella pushchair in the boot(on its side!)

Marian x

manjay
06-06-2009, 05:01 PM
I have a galaxy and do love it. It also pulls our caravan realy well. We will be changing soon as we have had it for 3 years and think we may move to a Voyager for the size

LOOPYLISA
06-06-2009, 06:13 PM
We are looking into getting a ford s-max :D

Have a 7 seater shogun at the moment :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
06-06-2009, 06:30 PM
We currently have a galaxy, one of the older shapes, don't like the look of the new ones, like this car to drive so we are going to keep it!

we have today just signed to buy a Grand Voyager, hoping that we will like it too! The good thing is the stow n go seats so you don't have to lift them out like you do in the galaxy which is good for last minute situations where you need boot space as the spare seat can be dropped into the floor in seconds!

RachelE
06-06-2009, 06:36 PM
I had a Hyundai Trajet and absolutely loved it!

I could get my 3 wheeler double behind the 3rd row, plus school bags etc.

I only got rid of it as walk everywhere and dh has a landrover if I need 7 seats.

I was really upset when I got rid :( and would def reccommend. :thumbsup:

theoldwoman
06-06-2009, 10:31 PM
I have got a Volkswagon Transporter and love it! It has the driver's + 7 adult sized seats, plus it is a long wheel base one so loads of space in the back. I hate those with the rear seats near the back as I always worry about the idiot behind being too close. It drives like a car and as it is high you can have a good nose (not while driving of course!). I took the lo's to Tatton Park yesterday and some people in a Galaxy were admiring it enviously. It has sliding doors both sides.

Happy choosing

Sue

manjay
07-06-2009, 06:12 AM
I have got a Volkswagon Transporter and love it! It has the driver's + 7 adult sized seats, plus it is a long wheel base one so loads of space in the back. I hate those with the rear seats near the back as I always worry about the idiot behind being too close. It drives like a car and as it is high you can have a good nose (not while driving of course!). I took the lo's to Tatton Park yesterday and some people in a Galaxy were admiring it enviously. It has sliding doors both sides.

Happy choosing

Sue

I have enough trouble parking my Galaxy and that's with sensors on the front and back. Don't think I could cope with anything bigger:laughing: