PDA

View Full Version : Mixed bag

Pudding Girl
05-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Have had call for two full timers which is fab, they are coming to visit on Monday at 9am.

Also had letter for notification of annual inspection from the CC, despite the fact my last annual one was so overdue it was only 6 months ago :panic: :(

breezy
05-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Did you tell cc it's only six months since last one? Maybe you made them too welcome:laughing:

Good news on the mindees though

Daftbat
05-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Well done re mindees. Don't worry re inspection, as you have only just had one i am sure everything is fine anyway. Its worth trying to get it changed though.

Alibali
05-06-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm sure the good news outweighs the bad! Hope all goes well all round

Pudding Girl
05-06-2009, 08:04 PM
oh good I'm not invisible then ;) :laughing:

I was wondering wether it was worth contacting the CCO and checking if it could be moved but figured rather have it over and done with sooner, then if all the CC plans go to ermm... plan (!) then they should be starting 2 yearly inspections after that, anyone know the latest btw?

Demonjill
05-06-2009, 08:46 PM
oh good I'm not invisible then ;) :laughing:

I was wondering wether it was worth contacting the CCO and checking if it could be moved but figured rather have it over and done with sooner, then if all the CC plans go to ermm... plan (!) then they should be starting 2 yearly inspections after that, anyone know the latest btw?

The cco's that were at my course said that if you were graded 5 or 6 you now should only get an inspection every 2 years.
Not sure if its the same across the country - you know what the cc are like!:rolleyes:

fionamal
05-06-2009, 09:03 PM
One of our local childminders was only inspected in March and shes had the letter again too as apparently the March inspection was on last years themes and they want to have us all inspected this year on this years themes before they roll out the 2 yearly inspections.

Well, thats what she was told by the Musselburgh lot.

Good luck by the way with the fulltimers and your forthcoming inspection

Im due mine any day, just waiting on the call

Pudding Girl
05-06-2009, 09:12 PM
thx :D

I'm in my first 2 yrs so would be having one again anyway, but after that woohooo, mind you hoping to be not minding by the time next one rolls up!!