PDA

View Full Version : tesco vouchers

loocyloo
05-06-2009, 08:26 AM
hello - has anyone collecting tesco vouchers managed to get into the website to 'bank' your vouchers?

yesterday it was closed for maintenance, and today i keep getting 'test page' !

it was working fine on tuesday!

the children and families have collected lots of vouchers for us, and we've chosen some of what we want to buy, and i want to get going!

xxx

FizzysFriends
05-06-2009, 08:37 AM
I had a letter yestarday with a freepost label so I can send the vouchers in. Don't know how to buy anything though, I presume you send them in first and then you order stuff online?

little chickee
05-06-2009, 09:53 AM
can we use tesco vouchers? i thought it was just for schools

FizzysFriends
05-06-2009, 09:56 AM
can we use tesco vouchers? i thought it was just for schools

No, you can register on the website, I think they finished giving the vouchers out this weekend but if you have any you can bank them to use next year.

sarah707
05-06-2009, 10:03 AM
I had a freepost label yesterday as well.

I am intending to sort the vouchers out next week with the children.

Hopefully they will have sent me a new password by then - my current one has a character I can't find on my keyboard... a kind of wiggly bracket if anyone has any ideas of the key combination :rolleyes:

We've managed to get 1000 vouchers! :clapping:

Peppa
05-06-2009, 10:09 AM
I had a freepost label yesterday as well.

I am intending to sort the vouchers out next week with the children.

Hopefully they will have sent me a new password by then - my current one has a character I can't find on my keyboard... a kind of wiggly bracket if anyone has any ideas of the key combination :rolleyes:

We've managed to get 1000 vouchers! :clapping:

I only got 300 but will get me paper and stuff!

kindredspirits
05-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Sarah - I believe your 'wiggly bracket' is next to the P key - it should be on the same key as a square bracket! lol

FizzysFriends
05-06-2009, 10:32 AM
{ is shift and next to the P key.

I haven't counted ours properly.

sarah707
05-06-2009, 10:48 AM
That's the one! But it's the other way round!!

{} Yippeeee! :laughing:

I have a Swedish keyboard, English layout but funny symbols on some of the keys :o

Thank you guys :D

loocyloo
05-06-2009, 01:37 PM
i got a free post label yesterday too, but i thought the vouchers had to be logged before you sent them in? and my understanding is that you need to send order WITH vouchers?

we have done amazingly well - over 2000 vouchers :eek: i have 5 families i care for, and they all gave me their vouchers, plus from their families, plus my parents and mother in law, and friends of mine who didn't have a school or anything to give them too! we are going to make lots of thank you cards! one of my mums said she prefered to give them to me, rather than school, as her child will get constant use/benefit of whatever we get, where as at school, she may hardly see/use whatever they get!

i still can't believe how many we have got!

xxx

loocyloo
05-06-2009, 04:00 PM
just rang tesco ... eventually got through an automatated system to be told phone another number ! :angry:

rang that one ... hurrah, it was answered at once by a real person! ... but yes, there is a problem with the website! try on monday! we need to print out an order form and send that WITH the vouchers!

xx

PixiePetal
05-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I have collected about 1600 :clapping: :clapping:

Sister coming over tomorrow with another 100 or so. She has all the single male friends in her village giving them to her when they buy their ready meals for one :laughing: No kids to give to a school.

Brother posted me some today too.

Will hopefully get 2 tuff spots (herb trays in the catalogue) and some outdoor bit and pieces :thumbsup: Or maybe save some for next year when I might get enough for the stand for them :laughing: