PDA

View Full Version : Got my Paediatric first aid saturday

whisper_1981
04-06-2009, 08:59 PM
hi i am in the process of sorting my paper work out and waiting to do my exam and getting regestiered. i am starting my Paediatric Frist Aid course on Saturday i have a rough idea what to expect as i have already compleated a fall day of first aid was just wondering really how long did everyones certificate take to come though and what they thought of their course?

angeldelight
05-06-2009, 06:59 AM
I really enjoyed my first aid course so hope you do too

Our instructor was very funny though

Do you mean when do you get your first aid certificate ? They give it you when you finish the course

Good luck enjoy

Angel xx

haribo
05-06-2009, 07:17 AM
i enjoyed mine and got the certificate on the day. had a written exam at the end and got 100% right but was multiple choice and v. easy . not sure i will enjoy it as much this time round cos wont know anyone ( doing it end of month) and will have to bandage strangers up etc lol but has to be done :laughing:

FussyElmo
05-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Did mine the last two saturdays. i too enjoyed and got certificate on the day but we didnt have an exam:)

Toothfairy
05-06-2009, 07:48 AM
I felt the first course I took 3 yrs ago was very basic, but the course I went on a couple of months ago was much better and more in depth. We had an exam at the end which we didn't have on my first course and the certificates were handed out at the end of the 2nd day if you passed the exam.

I have to take a very intence First Aid course and a Defribulator course once a year for my other job, as I'm a unit manager for an out of hours emergency centre.

Although at my last Defribulator course the guy running it forgot the Defribulator! :eek: :D