PDA

View Full Version : HELP RE NEW CONRACTS PLS

mushpea
04-06-2009, 05:08 PM
hi had a parent sign contracts on monday then child started tuesday is school child, she wasnt sure of hours so i was going to leave that part untill she had confirmed them with her new place of work but before i could say anything she had filled out the hours bit. she put one set of hours but now needs them changed to another set, do i need to do a whole new contract or can i photo the page of the contract i need and start again with that ?

amirose
04-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Just do a contract review on a blank sheet of paper.
I make a table the same as on the contract with the days hours and then fill it and get them to sign, I print of two and get them to sign both, I obviously sign it as well.

Then you write a note on your contract in the review section saying see sheeet X

Chatterbox Childcare
04-06-2009, 05:23 PM
New contract. You should complete contracts and parents sign.

I know that it is money to do a new one but it will stand up in court should anything go wrong

amirose
04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
New contract. You should complete contracts and parents sign.

I know that it is money to do a new one but it will stand up in court should anything go wrong

Why can she not do a contract review?

Chatterbox Childcare
04-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Why can she not do a contract review?

These contracts are tried and tested by solicitors and I think if you start making your own changes then would they stand up in court. £1.85 is a small price to pay.

Contract reviews are complete new contracts and not amendments.

amirose
04-06-2009, 05:41 PM
These contracts are tried and tested by solicitors and I think if you start making your own changes then would they stand up in court. £1.85 is a small price to pay.

Contract reviews are complete new contracts and not amendments.

Hmmm

I am not changing the contract terms and conditions just the hours. At the bottom of my contract review I have a statement which simply says I understand all the conditions of my contract remain the same.

If the changes in hours are very signicficant then I can see the point of doing a new contract but my mindee has just increased her times from 5.15pm pick up to 5.30pm pick up - seems mad to do a whole new contract for that :huh: