PDA

View Full Version : Do any childminders in Stoke-on-Trent work weekends?

julie w
04-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Hi, I was wondering if there are any childminders in Stoke-on-Trent who work weekends and have a vacancy for a 5 year old boy. I take him and pick him up from school, but his Mum has asked if I could offer weekend care. This is something I dont really want to do, and I told her I'd ask on here for her. Thankyou. Julie.x.

Heaven Scent
04-06-2009, 02:28 PM
I do but I'm in Congleton - perhaps thats a bit too far fro her - tell her to get onto CIS

FussyElmo
04-06-2009, 03:48 PM
I dont and dont really know anyone who does. Hope some one comes along later

jeanybeany
04-06-2009, 03:52 PM
I perhaps would depends on the circumstances and if my family would mind! Pm with details and I will let you know

Jeanybeany

charleyfarley
04-06-2009, 05:23 PM
I have done in the past but it wasn't every weekend.

Pm me to let me know the details as I may not be close enough

Carol xx

julie w
24-06-2009, 08:05 PM
I have done in the past but it wasn't every weekend.

Pm me to let me know the details as I may not be close enough

Carol xx

Hi Carol, thankyou for your reply. I only just found it (just getting used to site) The little boy lives in Smallthorne, and Mum doesn't drive, so it would need to be in walking distance for her. It wouldn't be every weekend as she works shifts in a care home. Thankyou.x.

julie w
24-06-2009, 08:07 PM
I perhaps would depends on the circumstances and if my family would mind! Pm with details and I will let you know

Jeanybeany

Hi thanks for your reply. I only just found it as I'm still getting used to this site. The little boy lives in Smallthorne and mum doesn't drive, so a childminder would need to be in walking distance. Also it wouldn't be every weekend as mum works in a care home with rota days. Thankyou.Julie.x.

jeanybeany
26-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Hi thanks for your reply. I only just found it as I'm still getting used to this site. The little boy lives in Smallthorne and mum doesn't drive, so a childminder would need to be in walking distance. Also it wouldn't be every weekend as mum works in a care home with rota days. Thankyou.Julie.x.

Hi Julie
I have pm you

Jeanybeany