PDA

View Full Version : has anyone tried these?

butterfly
03-06-2009, 06:44 PM
http://training-packages.com/coursecat.php?id=1

has anyone tried any of these courses or anything from this training provider? i'm looking to get more qualifications etc specifically with babies under 3 and thought they might be interesting.

sarah707
03-06-2009, 06:51 PM
You download the information and the certificate at the same time.

You read the information and put the certificate in your folder :D

butterfly
03-06-2009, 06:58 PM
You download the information and the certificate at the same time.

You read the information and put the certificate in your folder :D

do you know if the info is good? i like the idea of getting a certificate but the info would need to be good to warrant £25!

katickles
03-06-2009, 06:58 PM
I have never heard of them TBH.

I am actually going on some training this month, a baby signing course (really looking forward to that one!!) Then theres a treasure basket course & another course.

I am not paying for these courses, but I do think that as it is based as a session - with tutoral help, then I will learn more. (I hope that makes sense). Its just reading Sarah's reply, sounds like you'll be self teaching?!?

x

butterfly
03-06-2009, 07:10 PM
I have never heard of them TBH.

I am actually going on some training this month, a baby signing course (really looking forward to that one!!) Then theres a treasure basket course & another course.

I am not paying for these courses, but I do think that as it is based as a session - with tutoral help, then I will learn more. (I hope that makes sense). Its just reading Sarah's reply, sounds like you'll be self teaching?!?

x

yes i think so. we don't have any actual courses or workshops for those things round here - who are yours run by?