PDA

View Full Version : Rang ofsted to see

devoncm
03-06-2009, 03:00 PM
about jasmine being crb checked and my assistant,they said it was likley she could be just need to fill the relevent bits in on form ey2-done that, bit confusing but hey ho, where it says about experience should i put in any people she regulary babysits for as she does alot for one family in holidays or just leave it blank?

Dont know if the courses she has been on count but i put them on form too, first aid fire safety and stuff

Chatterbox Childcare
03-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Just fill it in the best you can and send it off.

devoncm
03-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Ok thanks, have to print 2 pages again as filled in wrong:blush:

How do i go about paying her? would i have to ay her ni and tax etc? ive looked through all the threads but cant really see anything that answers the question, how does everyone pay their assistants, can she be self employed at 16?

Chatterbox Childcare
03-06-2009, 09:26 PM
According to the tax office, if this is her only job and she doesn't earn more than the £6035 (think this is the tax free threshold) then there are not any forms to submit on either side.

Keep a log of what hours are worked and how much is paid. I pay mine a retainer each week and then if he works more he gets paid more (all casual labour)

angeldelight
03-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Good luck

Angel xx

devoncm
04-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Ok thanks Debbie.

If she has 2 jobs and still earns less then that do i still fill no forms in?