PDA

View Full Version : crb stage 4

daniellemummy
02-06-2009, 11:02 PM
me again...! :)

just a quickie....does anyone know, once your crb has got to stage 4...how long it takes to come through, ie - for you to get your crb?

(I'm sure that's like asking how long is a piece of string, but would be good to hear how long peoples have taken?)

thanks so much xxx :)

Zoomie
02-06-2009, 11:27 PM
what are you doing up so late ? LOL

My piece of string was 22 days ..., but this was very much the exception.

I was registered inside a month though (from date crb issued).

Hope yours is sooner.

xx

pinklady756
03-06-2009, 09:10 AM
7.5 weeks from Stage 4 for mine.

It varies wildly, some are really lucky and others pass the 60 day deadline and still have to chase up.

All you can do really is just cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Good luck.

claireodon
03-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi, mines at Stage 4 too - let us know when yours does eventually come through. Good luck x

daniellemummy
03-06-2009, 10:03 AM
ah thanks for your replys guys!

Zoomie, was that 22 days for you to get your CRB and then you got your ofsted registration certificate within a month after that? (sorry, I'm being a bit slow!!)

ahhhh - have a mother who wants me to start in september and so keeping everything crossed for all to come through quickly.

I thought it was the case that crb comes through and you get your ofsted cert about 10 days after that.....or am I being super optamistic??!!

xxx

gegele
03-06-2009, 10:03 AM
mine came back in 6 weeks, but hubby was 12 weeks, 8of them in stage 4!!!
good luck

Zoomie
03-06-2009, 10:53 AM
ah thanks for your replys guys!

Zoomie, was that 22 days for you to get your CRB and then you got your ofsted registration certificate within a month after that? (sorry, I'm being a bit slow!!)

ahhhh - have a mother who wants me to start in september and so keeping everything crossed for all to come through quickly.

I thought it was the case that crb comes through and you get your ofsted cert about 10 days after that.....or am I being super optamistic??!!

xxx

actually my 22 days was from stage 5 (the printing and posting stage).

provided everything else is back (ie social services, medical, actions) you should get your cert abt 10 days after you received crb cert.

make sense ?

AliceK
03-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi
Stage 4 seems to be like a big black hole. I got my CRB back 2 weeks ago but my other halfs has been stuck in the black hole they call stage 4 since 21st April :angry: . They have said they will prioritise it as from this Friday. I have a mum who wants me to start looking after her 2 children THIS month :panic:
Good Luck

xxxxx

chewy sweets
03-06-2009, 01:54 PM
All depends on how efficient you local police force are. There's a section on the CRB website that you can check the performance of all police forces. They are accurate because my local police force had a high percentage of completing CRB'S IN 14 DAYS!!! And lucky for me mine was done within 2 weeks!
Fingers crossed you won't have t wait much longer!:thumbsup:

Tatjana
03-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Mine took 4 weeks, hubby's 4 MONTHS:panic:

Good luck!

xx

daniellemummy
03-06-2009, 09:58 PM
oh thank you so much for your replys! yes, zoomie, that makes sense, understand now :)

Gosh, fingers crossed mine isn't too long! have a lady coming to see me tomorrow about minding her little ones, she knows i'm pre reg and is needing childcare from september so hopefully all will go quickly from now!

xxx