PDA

View Full Version : Update on parent I gave notice to...

mum2two
14-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Well, like I said in my other post, I think the mum was a bit peed off with me, and made me feel bad etc but...

I had a text last night from another minder. She said she'd spoke to one of the other minders, and that apparantly A is moving to another school in April, and she had been approached to have him...?

I said it was fine, as I had given notice, but how rude. She made me feel guilty, but by the sounds of it was planning on taking him away from me in April anyway, (as I can't collect from this new school he'll be going to!)

Why are some parents so difficult? :angry:

Kelly x

Banana
14-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Oh well,,,, you shouldnt feel bad in any way about it then! She was prabably just trying to guilt trip you.

Some people are just like that so let her get on with it. At least you have got the result you wanted and can be happy with that

x

sarah707
14-02-2008, 11:42 AM
How annoying! I think you have to say well rid and move on now! :D

Polly2
14-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Its a pity she couldn't have been honest with you but at least you don't have to deal with her any more :thumbsup:

miffy
14-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh miserable person let her get on with it

On the last day just say "I hope x will be happy at his new school" and smile :)

You are well rid

Miffy xx

deeb66
14-02-2008, 03:05 PM
By the sounds of her I also think you are well rid of her!

I can't believe that she made you feel guilty when she was quite obviously going to move him anyway :angry:

ruby
14-02-2008, 03:22 PM
some parents :(

at least you will not have to deal with her soon

cathy an rachel