PDA

View Full Version : is anyone else having problems accessing the ofsted website!!??

butterfli
02-06-2009, 05:11 PM
I have received my ofsted security token but cannot access the ofsted site, it just says that it's loading, but nothing happens. I have been trying for a week.
Is anyone else having this problem? :panic:

sarah707
02-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Don't let that stop you doing your SEF!

Use a blank form and get something on paper. You can copy and paste it in when the site is working for you.

Here's a blank of the questions.

Also try deleting the cookies from your computer, they can cause problems if it's always crashing on you...

Internet explorer... tools menu... options... clear cookies.

Hth :D

grindal
02-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Hi
When I phoned OFSTED about something similar they told me to google Ofsted Online and go to the second option. The lady told me it was something to do with pop up blockers - it all sounded like a load of waffle to me .....but it worked.
Good Luck

butterfli
05-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Thank you very much, i will see what i can do! :clapping:

FizzysFriends
05-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Hi
When I phoned OFSTED about something similar they told me to google Ofsted Online and go to the second option. The lady told me it was something to do with pop up blockers - it all sounded like a load of waffle to me .....but it worked.
Good Luck

They told me this too, they said they had moved the pages of the website around and that the easiest option is to google it as it works first time.

Buzz Lightyear
07-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Arrgggghhh, cannot get it to work even by Googling it :( Just typical when I have set time aside to do it! :angry: