PDA

View Full Version : This month does it run until 28th June or 5th July?

amirose
02-06-2009, 09:40 AM
I use the NCMA account book and I am not 100% sure wether I should be doing half weeks to make sure all the dates are June or just add on any dates from July to make a full week?

Up until now its not really a problem in April I added Friday 1st May to April as it was only one day then started Mays accounts on Monday 4th May.

This month June 1st is a monday which is very helpful but I am not sure wether I should
1) be ending June's accounts on Sunday 28th June and starting July's accounts on Monday 29th June
2) or wether I am supposed to do half weeks ending June's accounts on 30th June and starting July's on 1st? (which will confuse me greatly!!!) :huh:
3) or end Junes acounts on Sunday 5th July and start Julys accounts on Monday 6th July?

HELP!!!

manjay
02-06-2009, 09:50 AM
I always go by which month the monday of each week falls in. So June for me is a 5 week month and July starts on 6th

butterfly
02-06-2009, 09:52 AM
I have the exact same issue!! i don't really think it matters as the only thing you actually declare to anyone is your annual profit and expenses. Up till now i have always just included any extra days in with the previous month so for june/july i will include the 1,2 and 3 of july in with june.

sonia ann
02-06-2009, 09:55 AM
I always go by which month the monday of each week falls in. So June for me is a 5 week month and July starts on 6th

same here:)

katickles
02-06-2009, 09:59 AM

Yep - me too!! :)

TheBTeam
02-06-2009, 10:10 AM

Me too, and if i charge parents on a monthly basis then i do that for the month that the monday falls into to, then i always only have one thing to remember, if the Monday is in the month then they pay for that week irrespective of days in attendance and i record expenses for the whole of the week.

rickysmiths
02-06-2009, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=manjay;437702]I always go by which month the monday of each week falls in. So June for me is a 5 week month and July starts on 6th[/QUOTe

Me too! June is a 5 week month.

tulip0803
02-06-2009, 02:36 PM

And me:thumbsup:

manjay
02-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey, I have never been quoted this much before!!! Nice to know I am doing something right:laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
02-06-2009, 09:50 PM
My parents are given a monthly bill which is calculated over the year so that doesn't change but my expenses are claimed depending on the amount of days in the final week. If there are 3 or more then they fall in the current month but if there are only 2 they go to the next month.