PDA

View Full Version : m&p twin pulse pushchair, any good?

youarewhatyoueat
02-06-2009, 08:57 AM
My 12 year old twin mamas and papas twin pushchair is beginning to fall apart, done good service and thought I would replace with similar has anyone got one as they are quite expensive and don't want to get one if a cheaper version is just as good, i've got a twin detour but like an umbrella fold for ease of in and out of the car for the school run.many thanks
Caroline

sarahstanbridge
02-06-2009, 10:35 AM
hi there, i dont have the twin but i have a single mamas and papas pulse and am very pleased with it. i sure some one will come a long with the double version to help you more.

balloon
02-06-2009, 11:21 AM
I had the twin Beat which is the twin pulse made for argos.

The things I liked were :

It's sturdy, bigger wheels, thicker frame, good harness, lies almost flat, metal backrest bars (not plastic), looks smart.

I disliked:

Stupid cord system for recline that broke within first ten uses, legrests do not sit back far enough when down, so older childs feet dangle in space as they cannot physically reach the footrest, hoods have to be removed to fold, hoods cannot be used independently (it's both or nothing), hoods do not attach properly and come off during use, seat material very stiff so pokes young child in face when sitting up, cannot be drawn back behind buggy seat.

I bought a twin maclaren triumph to replace it, so much easier to use and easier to push!

Hope that helps...

mozarella
02-06-2009, 07:56 PM
I have a maclaren twin, they did an offer in the shop of baby' us not onl ine £200 instead of 269 ( I know maclaren do a cheaper one though) I used it a couple of times and I am very happy with it

FizzysFriends
02-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Im was looking for a double and am looking at silver cross pop duo, someone at school has it and loves it.

youarewhatyoueat
02-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Im was looking for a double and am looking at silver cross pop duo, someone at school has it and loves it.

I like the look of that, thanks, there are quite a few on ebay
Caroline