PDA

View Full Version : mindees before registering.

chewy sweets
01-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Hi alot of you pre reg people seem to have work already lined up and waiting for you when you register. I have nothing lined up yet and am worrying a bit if i'll get any work when i finally register!

Polly2
01-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Don't worry I didn't have any work waiting but I soon got some phone calls. It is worth advertising now though as long as you state you are pre reg - you may get people willing to wait.

Minstrel
01-06-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't have any lined up but have got reg'd this week and still have plenty of interest in that time. I'm not expecting to be full overnight and understand it will take time to get known and build my business up. You'll get there soon xxx

Pudding Girl
01-06-2009, 06:20 PM
I didn't have any lined up. I was reg start of December and didn;t get any enqs till mid Feb, started first ones in the March :D

AliceK
01-06-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi
I've only got 2 lined up due to the childminder who used to mind MY own children recommending me as she hasn't got any spaces. I think a lot of it seems to be word of mouth. Don't worry I'm sure as soon as you are registered on on the FIS website you will get the calls. In the meantime let as many people know as you can that you will be a childminder.

xxxxx

chewy sweets
01-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Hi
I've only got 2 lined up due to the childminder who used to mind MY own children recommending me as she hasn't got any spaces. I think a lot of it seems to be word of mouth. Don't worry I'm sure as soon as you are registered on on the FIS website you will get the calls. In the meantime let as many people know as you can that you will be a childminder.

xxxxx

Sorry what's the FIS website?

tulip0803
02-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Unfortunately Carmarthenshire FIS do not publish the childcare list on line at the moment. When you go on-line it just gives you a number to ring for the list. This is both from Carmarthenshire Children's Partnership website and http://www.*************.gov.uk/index.asp:(

Zoomie
02-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Sorry what's the FIS website?

family information services, / aka cis childlrens information services.

usually a county website which helps you find childcare ....