PDA

View Full Version : Told mindees parents I am moving !

PixiePetal
01-06-2009, 08:06 AM
Well I didn't want to spend the day knowing I had a letter to give to 2 parents so bit the bullet and gave it to them this morning. :panic:

One I think will leave :( , but I may be wrong, especially as the other family of siblings could see no problem :) and the kids are a tight little group.

Second family, my main income too, would have extra 10 mins drive on top of the 15-20 mins already driven. BUT they will be moving to the town I am in now at some point so will be closer than they are now (although would be even closer if I stayed here!:rolleyes: ) IYSWIM

Have told them to take the letter, think about it and then let me know for new contract in September.

2 other mindees are leaving for school anyway and another is only 1 morning so don't feel so bad about it, she may be going to nursery anyway.

Won't be charging retainer in summer hols. This is the first year that I was going to anyway as I don't want to work - will have present house to decorate for renting out and new house to get organised for Ofsted to see. Thought I would do a 2 week deposit ?

I am SO relieved now I have done it. Can relax and enjoy my day.

:phew:

Chatterbox Childcare
01-06-2009, 08:17 AM
I bet you will be surprised and they stay with you.

Enjoy the sunshine

PixiePetal
01-06-2009, 08:19 AM
I bet you will be surprised and they stay with you.

Enjoy the sunshine

Sibling family said they will stay, forgot to write that bit :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

estrelas
01-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Atleast you've done it now, so can relax

As Debbie said i bet they move with you xx

Polly2
01-06-2009, 10:35 AM
At least you can stop stressing about it now and enjoy the day. I hope you don't lose too much work x

ORKSIE
01-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Glad thats sorted.
Hope it all works out well for you:)

georgie456
01-06-2009, 01:06 PM
At least you got it out the way nice and early and can enjoy a sunny day now!

Toothfairy
01-06-2009, 07:05 PM
I bet thats a weight off your mind. I hope they stay with you. :thumbsup:

Gizmo
01-06-2009, 07:11 PM
You will get to keep your mindees and have a lovely new house :thumbsup: