PDA

View Full Version : No idea where to put this post.

marzi
31-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm putting together a poster about how people are different, I have various royalty free photos of different race children but cannot find any disabled. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

sonia ann
31-05-2009, 08:45 PM
put disabilities into google and click on images.....loads of pictures, try different searches as well ie disabled children, disability in sports etc:)

FizzysFriends
31-05-2009, 08:47 PM
There is one that I DL and its A4 with a photos of lots of different people and at the bottom is says all different - all equal. I will try and find it if you want that instead?

sonia ann
31-05-2009, 08:54 PM
There is one that I DL and its A4 with a photos of lots of different people and at the bottom is says all different - all equal. I will try and find it if you want that instead?

is that the tower hamlets one 'cos i can't find it:(

FizzysFriends
31-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Yes it is the Tower Hamlets one.

Pipsqueak
31-05-2009, 09:16 PM
have a look on Scope and Oxfam sites as well (plus similar sites) - don't forget some disabilities are 'hidden' - the point is that disability doesn't just mean in a wheelchair. I just use lots of pictures of people - like my son (who has dyslexia. I also found the paralymic website brilliant for images of people achieving.

sonia ann
31-05-2009, 09:17 PM
http://www.citizenship-pieces.org.uk/downloads/default.asp

this has a good alphabet poster:)

actually found the ones i was looking for.....all under the alphabet posters:)

marzi
31-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks everyone, found some and finished my poster. only about 500 more things to do lol :thumbsup: