PDA

View Full Version : FED UP

Pippa31
30-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi all,

On for a rant............
Mum said Yes and child was due to start on Monday!!! BUT I had heard nothing by Fri so gave her a rang and she wouldnt answer phone which sent alarm bells ringing... Finally caught up with her today and she told me her friend was looking after her son for free!!!!! What a load of old rubbish!!!!!!!!!!

What really annoyed me is she could have just rang and told me like a NORMAL POLITE PERSON!!!!

PixiePetal
30-05-2009, 08:19 PM
You will find this can be common. No common sense or consideration :rolleyes:

Good luck with filling the space

miffy
30-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Very rude but as already said, not unusual.

If you gave this parent your registration number then call tax credits to make sure she is not claiming against your registration.

I doubt her friend is doing it for free :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

Spangles
30-05-2009, 08:22 PM
That's really rude and inconsiderate.

I think this happens a lot though, some people don't have the guts to give bad news or cancel things so they just ignore it. It's very childish if you ask me.

Oh well, sounds like you're best out of this one. Hope you find another mindee soon.

xx

sonia ann
30-05-2009, 08:24 PM
this seems to happen an awful lot....don't take it personally....it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway if she treats you like that now.....someone much better will come along:)

Tatjana
30-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Oh no, you poor thing, it seems to be a common theme with many parents.

You're so right in saying it's a load of rubbish, why on earth would her friend offer free childcare??????:panic:

xx

sonia ann
30-05-2009, 08:26 PM
If you gave this parent your registration number then call tax credits to make sure she is not claiming against your registration.

I doubt her friend is doing it for free :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

i would never have thought of that, gosh i am so naive:blush:

Pippa31
30-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Feeling better already for getting it off my chest!!!
Thanks for support guys........

Pippa31
30-05-2009, 08:28 PM
and no to the reg number... Thanks for reminder...

Forgot to say though best bit is Mums other kids are at same school as mine, so are paths will cross and she will feel a plum!!!!(thats polite!!) lol

Zoomie
30-05-2009, 09:28 PM
So sorry to hear this.

What a shame, but I am sure you will find another mindee soon

:group hug:

Demonjill
30-05-2009, 09:29 PM
and no to the reg number... Thanks for reminder...

Forgot to say though best bit is Mums other kids are at same school as mine, so are paths will cross and she will feel a plum!!!!(thats polite!!) lol

HA HA ..... sweet!! lol:D

Toothfairy
01-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Did you take a deposit?

I do now, as I have been caught out like this before.

Hope you find someone to fill the space soon. :thumbsup: