PDA

View Full Version : Business cards

PixiePetal
30-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Just ordered some business cards and postcards with my soon to be new details on.

Hope they turn out ok.

I know a certain forum male has had a bit of a problem with them :laughing: Been over and over it again and again, what's the betting I have :censored:'d it up !! :D

Ordered the postcards as change of address cards for the family. 100 free :thumbsup: Nearly put wrong postcode :eek:

FizzysFriends
30-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Have you checked there is no paw print on them?

PixiePetal
30-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Have you checked there is no paw print on them?
Def NO pawprints!!!

Got a tractor though as we will be going to a farm :thumbsup: Probably be a train when they arrive :laughing:

Minstrel
30-05-2009, 03:55 PM
I've just ordered my second batch too after a spelling mistake.

Only my mum realised (she's a proof reader for medical consultants :rolleyes: )
and not one other person did even when i told them there was an error on it!

And i've already given a load out so lord knows what they must think of me :panic:

PixiePetal
30-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I've just ordered my second batch too after a spelling mistake.

Only my mum realised (she's a proof reader for medical consultants :rolleyes: )
and not one other person did even when i told them there was an error on it!

And i've already given a load out so lord knows what they must think of me :panic:

My first lot were perfect, just no good for when we move. Cheap anyway :thumbsup:

Chuffed with the matching postcards. Got mine, DH, DD and DS names on with address and phone number, with blank backs to write on when I send them out as new address cards - don't think I know 100 people though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

100 postcards and 250 business cards for £5.41 :thumbsup:

Minstrel
30-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Did you get them from Vistaprint? I find they are very good value- when you can actually use them! :rolleyes:

If you have a christmas card list use that to go through and make sure you've told everyone.

PixiePetal
30-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Did you get them from Vistaprint? I find they are very good value- when you can actually use them! :rolleyes:

If you have a christmas card list use that to go through and make sure you've told everyone.

Yes, Vistaprint. Hope they are as nice as the first set :D

Good idea with the Christmas card list, thanks :thumbsup:

Peppa
30-05-2009, 07:35 PM
No paw prints....... what about your mums postcode? :laughing: :ROFL1: