PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I think I should be blonde!

Minstrel
30-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Doh!

I thought I'd have a bit of a nosy at local childminders inspection reports so typed in my postcode. The first one in the list had the same number as me and I was thinking 'oh my god they've given me the same EY number as someone else'. It was only as i started reading all the registration details did i realise it was me!

Of course it would be - I TYPED IN MY OWN POSTCODE!!!!!

Anyway good thing was the local ones aren't all that!

sonia ann
30-05-2009, 02:49 PM
i've done that before and then spend ages trying to work out whose report is who's:laughing: :laughing:

pinklady
30-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Love it!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PixiePetal
30-05-2009, 03:58 PM

I have just been looking at minders in my town - have worked out most of the ones I know. A few dubious ones. Can't see why I am 'satisfactory' when I see some of the other 'goods'.

There are 'goods' with more things to improve/actions than me. One who does not wash childrens hands has a good, I get a satisfactory when they had a bit of apple - you would have thought it was life or death. Needless to say they did not have my inspector - only 2 that I can see got a good from her. People I know, and that is fine, but I work no differently and we meet up all the time. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Spangles
30-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Very funny! Just the kind of thing I do too!

sonia ann
30-05-2009, 04:04 PM

I have just been looking at minders in my town - have worked out most of the ones I know. A few dubious ones. Can't see why I am 'satisfactory' when I see some of the other 'goods'.

There are 'goods' with more things to improve/actions than me. One who does not wash childrens hands has a good, I get a satisfactory when they had a bit of apple - you would have thought it was life or death. Needless to say they did not have my inspector - only 2 that I can see got a good from her. People I know, and that is fine, but I work no differently and we meet up all the time. :angry: :angry: :angry:

dont understand whats wrong with that ...its a good thing surely:panic:

Mollymop
30-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Very funny! Just the kind of thing I do too!

Yeah and me.
But I have no excuses, cos I am blonde:laughing:

ORKSIE
30-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Yeah and me.
But I have no excuses, cos I am blonde:laughing:

And me!!:D

PixiePetal
30-05-2009, 05:05 PM
dont understand whats wrong with that ...its a good thing surely:panic:

Without washing hands - it was 9.45 in the morning. None had touched anything awful, not been in garden, anyone using toilet had washed hands then. Inspector arrived and jumped on it straight away. OK, I should have washed them but no one was in any immediate danger !

ajs
30-05-2009, 05:12 PM

the one report ( miffy) found on the ofsted site of my inspector gave an unsatisfactory so i am very happy with my good.

i have done the post code thing too, it makes me laugh every time that i read mine and think it's someone elses

sonia ann
30-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Without washing hands - it was 9.45 in the morning. None had touched anything awful, not been in garden, anyone using toilet had washed hands then. Inspector arrived and jumped on it straight away. OK, I should have washed them but no one was in any immediate danger !

thats ridiculous.....she was just being extremely picky..............i hold my hands up and admit that my mindees don't always wash their hands before every snack in that situation, neither did my own children.....:(

Minstrel
30-05-2009, 05:43 PM
I would put money on the fact that nor does the inspector!

helenlc
31-05-2009, 10:16 AM
I have read the report of one of our local "outstanding" childminders. According to her report she walks to school every day - I have never seen her walk to school in 5 years of knowing her!! Lol

They do make for interesting reading.

And dont worry about the blonde moments, we all have them!!!