PDA

View Full Version : What toy GARAGE have you got?

Angela234
29-05-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm thinking about buying a toy garage i do like the look of the ELC big city garage can i justify spending that much money on one

What do you have? My children are grown up so its just for mindees.

Playmate
29-05-2009, 04:58 PM
I have the ELC Whizz around garage which all age groups seem to enjoy (and me Te he!)

helenlc
29-05-2009, 05:01 PM
I have a Fisher Price Little People one I got second hand. It makes noises. But is quite big and has to sit on top of my book shelf.

I am considering getting a smaller one but the one I have is lovely!!:blush:

georgie456
29-05-2009, 05:04 PM
I have a Fisher Price Little People one I got second hand. It makes noises. But is quite big and has to sit on top of my book shelf.

I am considering getting a smaller one but the one I have is lovely!!:blush:

Mine is also a Little People one that makes noises. I got it a car boot for £2! I agree it is quite big but the kids LOVE it!!

Pudding Girl
29-05-2009, 05:06 PM
A friend has sold me her ELC big city garage and I can't wait to have it, loks so fab and sturdy.

pinklady
29-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Fisher Price Little People garage here too! Bought for DS1 7 years ago and still going strong!

I personally think it's smaller than a lot of other toy garages around. :thumbsup:

mammumof4
29-05-2009, 05:24 PM
ive got the ELC big city, its a great garage, but falls apart easy! if your going to pack away and store every day its not problem tho :)

LOOPYLISA
29-05-2009, 05:55 PM
I read that wrong or rather i skip read, our garage is square shape, stores bikes, junk etc :laughing:

SORRY THINK THE SUN'S GOT TO ME TODAY, ooppss ive even got caps lock on !!

lauredt
29-05-2009, 05:57 PM
I have a Fisher Price garage bought for my son 12 years ago... And still going strong, apart from the stickers now non-existent. It was quite expensive then (I think £60) but it is the strongest thing I have ever seen, the mindees (2years old) climb on it and use it as a slide when I am not looking.... It is rather big (reaches the middle of my thigh, I am a small 5ft3) but it is played with every day. I don't know if it is still around, but this is definitely a best buy in my opinion (providing you have the space) -It doubles up as a clothes holder when I do the ironing...

PixiePetal
29-05-2009, 06:37 PM
I have a Fisher Price garage bought for my son 12 years ago... And still going strong, apart from the stickers now non-existent. It was quite expensive then (I think £60) but it is the strongest thing I have ever seen, the mindees (2years old) climb on it and use it as a slide when I am not looking.... It is rather big (reaches the middle of my thigh, I am a small 5ft3) but it is played with every day. I don't know if it is still around, but this is definitely a best buy in my opinion (providing you have the space) -It doubles up as a clothes holder when I do the ironing...

That's the one I have, it's in the garden now as it's so big and my own kids don't need it anymore (12 and15) Have seen them on ebay, but you need to live close by as they are 'pick up only due to size'.

As you say it's big, but worth every penny, lots of children can play at once. :thumbsup:

louise
29-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I did have the fisher price one but my ds got bored with that and kept on asking for the elc one. He got it but only as i found it at a car boot for £5.00!!!!!! i wasn't going to ask as i thought it would be a lot more gald i did. It does take up a lot fo room though.

TheBTeam
29-05-2009, 08:25 PM
I have the fisher price little people one, used to have a wooden elc one and that was rubbish!

Zoomie
29-05-2009, 10:50 PM

Me too, I also have it.

We 'arranged' a trip to Legoland to collect ours :laughing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=310137696305