PDA

View Full Version : £150 cashback if u switch bank by 3pm today

susi513
28-05-2009, 09:15 AM
£100 cashback from Alliance & Leicester if u switch your bank (no need to cancel your existing accounts but you must switch direct debits to qualify). Also you can't apply if you have current accounts with certain banks - check the list before you apply.

An extra £50 if you register first at http://www.cashbackkings.com/?ruid=3043098-keep and then use their link to access the Alliance & Leicester offer.

Susi

Princess Sara
28-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Oh I did this, the process took ages but I got my cashback so I wasn't bothered!

And I only had to switch one direct debit. (Good job because it took them almost 3 months to do it.)

susi513
28-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Glad to know it works! I'm always hesitant to recommend offers until I know they're legit but I heard about this from a few trusted sources.

I didn't see any requirement to keep a minimum balance or anything about having to keep the account open for any minimum time period. Did you?

The account I opened does say you have to put in £500 a month, but there doesn't seem to be anything to stop you withdrawing/transfering it straight out again if need be.

Susi

tammerisk
28-05-2009, 05:31 PM
why did you not tell me about this sara i am your sister and need to know these things!!!!!!!!!!

Princess Sara
28-05-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm sure I told you! Sorry if I didn't, it was quite a while back, I think I was still pregnant!

Princess Sara
28-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Glad to know it works! I'm always hesitant to recommend offers until I know they're legit but I heard about this from a few trusted sources.

I didn't see any requirement to keep a minimum balance or anything about having to keep the account open for any minimum time period. Did you?

The account I opened does say you have to put in £500 a month, but there doesn't seem to be anything to stop you withdrawing/transfering it straight out again if need be.

Susi

You don't get the cashback for X amount of months so you have to keep the account open and put in the minimum £ per month, but you can take it straight out though and close it down once you get the cashback.