PDA

View Full Version : Big Toddle

venus89
28-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Good morning!

I'm looking forward to doing the Big Toddle next week with my mindees - I signed up last year but had no little ones on the day so didn't go :blush: but this year I have a 12 month old and a 2 3/4 year old so I reckon it should be fun.

I'm just putting together a permission letter for the parents to sign - I waqs wondering if anyone has done a big Toddle before and knows roughly how long it is, in terms of length and/or time. I can't seem to find that on their website! I guess they vary from place to place but a rough guide would be great.

The Juggler
28-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Good morning!

I'm looking forward to doing the Big Toddle next week with my mindees - I signed up last year but had no little ones on the day so didn't go :blush: but this year I have a 12 month old and a 2 3/4 year old so I reckon it should be fun.

I'm just putting together a permission letter for the parents to sign - I waqs wondering if anyone has done a big Toddle before and knows roughly how long it is, in terms of length and/or time. I can't seem to find that on their website! I guess they vary from place to place but a rough guide would be great.

I was doing it on my own last year with only 2 mindees so tagged on to the local Hardy's/Whacky Warehouse one. Only took about 1/2 hour through a park and then they put on lunch.

venus89
28-05-2009, 09:04 AM
I was doing it on my own last year with only 2 mindees so tagged on to the local Hardy's/Whacky Warehouse one. Only took about 1/2 hour through a park and then they put on lunch.

Sounds good - thanks. We're doing ours at Port Lympne so we're going to have a picnic afterwards then wander around and see some of the animals - should be a lovely day :clapping:

georgie456
28-05-2009, 11:56 AM
WE're doing ours next week at a lovely park nearby - I'm really excited!!

ORKSIE
28-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Good luck all who has entered:thumbsup:

katickles
28-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Ours is June 23rd at our Zoo. We do the toddle & again a big picnic afterwards :)

jessie1
28-05-2009, 10:39 PM
ours are June the 10th and I am joining our Local Toddler group. First time as well

angeldelight
29-05-2009, 06:25 AM
Hope you have fun

Angel xx