PDA

View Full Version : Had my pre reg meeting 2day

hollyoaksmad
27-05-2009, 04:10 PM
She was ere 4 3 hours exact! she was a very nice lady!

first she looked round my house and asked me what i was gona do in each room and safety issues.
she then went in2 the utility wher at the min we got 4 kittens she seemed 2 like them lol only got them 4 bout 2 weeks now and then told me bout her daughter avin 1 so they do av lives they ain't just scary Ofsted lol

she said it was great house and has registered 2 bedrooms and all ov downstairs and cud av up 2 6 kids if i wanted and be registered on all 3 regs

but i still wnt get ansas as they have probs wiv my health dec they do go in 2 a bit ov detail about personal life and it was very hard interigation but she had 2 do her job.

she said i was very gud at the questions and know alot about health and safety due 2 bein level 3 diploma that pays of!

i feel very drained now and dnt no whether 2 cry or scream lol need sleep but thought id keep u informed if u read my earlier post "its 2day"

hollyoaksmad
27-05-2009, 04:18 PM
oh a question do i need 2 do my ICP before i have children /?

Buzz Lightyear
27-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Yes you do....

I'm surprised you've had your Ofsted visit already if you've not already done your ICP. Where I am, you have to have done all your training before even sending off your forms.

Tatjana
27-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Phew! At least that's over and done with:)

Where i am we had to have first aid and then can do the course within the first 6 months of being registered.

xx

Daddy Day Care
27-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Phew! At least that's over and done with:)

Where i am we had to have first aid and then can do the course within the first 6 months of being registered.

xx

Same here first 6 motnhs of being registered, Glad it went well :clapping:

Gareth
xx

geordiebunny
27-05-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm with busybuzybumblesbees we can't even send forms off before icp, first aid and local visit from childcare team. And only then the house has to be perfect so I/they don't get any actions.