PDA

View Full Version : its 2day :(

hollyoaksmad
27-05-2009, 08:47 AM
I have my pre reg meeting at 1 2day im so nervous shud i ask her 4 id or not i feel silly doin it lol and eyfs questions are my main concern have not doen training yet arr scaryyyyyyyyy

sarah707
27-05-2009, 08:49 AM
She will probably be wearing a card round her neck... if she doesn't flash it at you, then yes I would ask to see it especially if your children are in the house. Once an inspector flashed it too fast (I had the chain on and couldn't see clearly) so I asked her to show me again, she was not in the slightest bit annoyed.. I was doing the right thing.

You will be fine! It's not a test :D

LOOPYLISA
27-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Good luck x

helenlc
27-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Good luck.

The lady that came to do mine was actually human - I had got myself so worked up that she would be this 4 headed bearded monster!!!

Buzz Lightyear
27-05-2009, 08:54 AM
Good luck, they're not coming to catch you out. They want you as much as you want them. I'm sure all will be fine and good luck. Look forward to reading your update later :thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
27-05-2009, 09:38 AM
You will be fine, try not to worry to muhc they dont expect you to have everything spot on.

Will be thinknig of ya let us know how it goes

Gareth
xx

hollyoaksmad
27-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Cheers another thing im just gona wear casual clothes do i need 2 lok smart u think lol

bex8282
27-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi there, I had no kids for the pre-reg visit... but the inspector was already wearing it so I just glanced for a long second to make sure she knew I was looking at it.
But definitely if she is not wearing it I would ask for it !

GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

And do not worry about the questions as long as you have looked over the EYFS book and the Booklet... You will be fine

Let us know How you did... :laughing:

bex8282
27-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Cheers another thing im just gona wear casual clothes do i need 2 lok smart u think lol

I did wear Black jeans and a black top... but I think knowadays you can look smart casual.. (with Jeans)

FizzysFriends
27-05-2009, 10:13 AM
I looked a right wreck for mine, it was at a really bad time and squashed into a really busy day :blush:

The Juggler
27-05-2009, 12:00 PM

I don't think they care what you wear as long as it's clean. They might even be concerned if you were glammed up in high heels with lots of jewellry and make-up. Doesn't bode well for getting messy with kids!