PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what to do now

cuffleygirl
26-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Hi

I had my inspection 3 weeks ago and as my son starts full time school in September Ofsted took it upon themselves to issue a variation - I would have requested this anyway in September.

But a week after my inspection two of my parents asked to alter hours which would leave me over numbers for 3 hours once a week (my son would be at pre-school for 2.5 of these) and with holiday committments the amount of times it would occur would be minimal between now and September but two weeks ago I applied for a variation to cover me.

Last week I rang to chase it as I hadn't heard anything to be told they couldn't consider another variation as the notice period hasn't completed from the variation that Ofsted instigated! The original variation completed last Thursday and Ofsted said they would consider the new request straightaway I've not heard anything yet.

I wanted it to start tomorrow so who am I going to let down. I didn't see any prob getting it but know I can't work without it so what do I do.

Chatterbox Childcare
26-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Ring Ofsted again and ask to speak to an inspector and explain it all to them. If you can get your inspector that did your last inspection that would be good as she knows your records.