PDA

View Full Version : need to get my timing right!

butterfly
25-05-2009, 03:23 PM
I can't believe it! we left the park, went to the shop for sweets and ambled home BUT i didn't leave enough time so we got back right on 4 o clock when my two mindees went home and now i've been left with a lounge that looks like an elc bomb has exploded in it and i can't see my carpet!!!

looks like i'll have to get tidying as it's not fair to expect my dd to do it as she only made 1/3 of the mess!

i must factor in tidying up time!!

miffy
25-05-2009, 03:27 PM
I hate it when I get left with the tidying up - now we always do some tidying before we go out. That way, if we're late back I don't have so much to do on my own.

Hope it doesn't take you too long!

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
25-05-2009, 03:39 PM
We don't go the park until the tidying up is done - it gets done fast!!!! :clapping:

PixiePetal
25-05-2009, 04:27 PM
We tidy up before park, well most of it and try to allow time for tidying at the end of the day with stories to finish and not too many toys out at the end :D

ORKSIE
25-05-2009, 05:01 PM
I agree, we tidy up b4 we go out, suprising how quick the tidying gets done hen i say"We cant go till we have tidied":D

Tidied? Tidyed? neither of these looks right:blush:

Helen79
25-05-2009, 05:46 PM
I never tidy up til the mindees are in their highchairs for lunch, asleep or have gone home.

There's no point with 2 x 18month olds emptying the toys out again as fast as I'm putting them away :panic:

On the 3 days I have after schoolers we all tidy up 20mins before home time then watch a dvd, read stories or something not messy so I don't have to tidy it all up when they go home.

sarah707
25-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Put some nice music on and get everyone involved in singing and dancing along while tidying up...

It's fun, good exercise and a nice way of getting it done.

It doesn't have to be traditional nursery rhymes ... try some Bon Jovi or classical music :D

estrelas
25-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Put some nice music on and get everyone involved in singing and dancing along while tidying up...

It's fun, good exercise and a nice way of getting it done.

It doesn't have to be traditional nursery rhymes ... try some Bon Jovi or classical music :D

I'm gonna start this as of tomorrow!! its unbelievable how messy to 5 year olds can be, with their dolls!!