PDA

View Full Version : CHILD RECORDS

Demonjill
25-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi just wondered if anyone could help with all the things to put on my child record form.
i have name address contact numbers inc emergency ones and any allergies etc what else have i missed? what have you all got on yours? how much detail etc?
Thankyou

jill x

Chatterbox Childcare
25-05-2009, 11:11 AM
This is mine - dentist is because you have 2 hours to get a damaged tooth/root seen too.

Demonjill
25-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Brilliant Debbie thanks!:thumbsup:

Im on the right lines then :D

Blackhorse
25-05-2009, 12:08 PM
If you join SCMA and get the business start up pack there is a child recod form there. It is quite good really and CCO approved, which helps..lol

Curly Quavers
25-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I didn't buy the business pack I thought for £60.00 I could make most of the forms my self I have only bought the attendance register/cash book & contracts.

I just made up my own all about you booklet it has everything in it.

angeldelight
25-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Thanks for sharing Debbie and Fran

Angel xx

Blackhorse
25-05-2009, 01:14 PM
I didn't buy the business pack I thought for £60.00 I could make most of the forms my self I have only bought the attendance register/cash book & contracts.

I just made up my own all about you booklet it has everything in it.

Is that how much it was? I thought if you are a member it is 45?
I got mine for free through working for families though which was good.
I did make all my forms myself before I received it. the main reason for getting it (apart from the fact that it was free for me) was the attendance and cash register combined book which is approved by the inland revenue. thought for the first year that that would help me get my accounts done properly before doing it maybe all on my own docs...

Demonjill
25-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks everyone!

I just remembered too that i got a sample form on my course so ive now lots of ideas to do my own now:thumbsup: